Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

Get him back in as Labour leader after corbyn loses this election I say, I've had a change of heart. Go Ed!

I'd be happy to vote for George Galloway and have him represent urban75 in Parliament.
Yeh let's have gg back, offering attractive young women jobs on the basis of five minutes acquaintance, he's a dirty auld man

Let's have him back doing all the shitty things he did as the RUC mp, when he was to be found anywhere apart from parliament

Not surprised you'd back Galloway, you probably find all the shit he's done politically attractive

Yep and to be honest, there is a bit less of a fruitloopish feel to the BP generally (ditto, not saying much). But yeah, if they do have to select 650 or so candidates, what the fuck will the 650th one be like? :eek:

Can they re-use the MEPs? If not then they’ve already used up some of their top talent. An even sparser barrel to scrape.

They’ll probably get Richard Tice standing in about 50 seats wearing a different disguise for each, only to be unmasked Scooby Doo style in one of them. He’ll be at every count in hologram form.

could this be the first ever party political election song to be a total banger? (i guess with ld's history there wont be an official endorsement though). its def better than those guys doing "humorous" singalong songs to suppport jeremy corbyn a few years ago.

most likley option is hung parliament. Could have tories biggest party but with lib/lab/SNP big enough to form a majority - but lib dem shit housery preventing corbyn becoming PM. 2020 election and brexit extension to march 31.

most likley option is hung parliament. Could have tories biggest party but with lib/lab/SNP big enough to form a majority - but lib dem shit housery preventing corbyn becoming PM. 2020 election and brexit extension to march 31.

Yes. A good option would be just keep having elections and referendums until people finally snap, put the lot against the wall and decide to run things themselves

Johnson has burnt his bridges with the DUP so there isn't anyone else left to make friends with. If the so-called Rainbow Coalition is a possibility then it will happen, for all McDonnell's (rather than Corbyn) and Swinson's talk of not forming alliances, they're politicians and want power so something will be worked out.
Both the SNP and the LD will need buying off but allowing Holyrood the power to call Indyref(s) whenever it wants rather than having to ask Westminster and a 2nd Ref (Labour policy anyway) will be enough.

Would be quite happy with the chaos continuing, no end in sight, let them eat themselves

The inertia has certainly not been worse than what came before. The Tories have been distracted from enacting new ways to fuck with everyone and despite Brexiteer wet dreams the country barely batted an eyelid at the 31st passing by without leaving.

Back
Top Bottom