Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

The MEPs were a lot saner than past UKIP fruit loops (not saying much) but there's going to be a lot more MPs than those so we'll have exciting reveals to look forward to.
Yep and to be honest, there is a bit less of a fruitloopish feel to the BP generally (ditto, not saying much). But yeah, if they do have to select 650 or so candidates, what the fuck will the 650th one be like? :eek:

Best you'll get on a hung parliament is 11/10, and most bookies not even that. I got 9/2 on a Tory minority govt this morning though.

Since Farage's announcement I was tempted by Labour as largest party, but since Farage's announcement that's gone from 7/1 to 5/1.

UPDATE. I've now lumped on both Labour as largest party and Tory minority govt so provided no one actually wins a majority I should hopefully make a profit either way.

Yep and to be honest, there is a bit less of a fruitloopish feel to the BP generally (ditto, not saying much). But yeah, if they do have to select 650 or so candidates, what the fuck will the 650th one be like? :eek:
they haven't done anything yet. the fruitloopery will soon become apparent

Gotta say, it's quite amusing to see how 'Spartans' like Francois, Baker etc. are bleating about Farage; almost as though the ERG don't like being ERGed. :D

Worried I reckon. Though Francois appears to have at best a fingernail grip on reality so probably not much to be gained from understanding where he is coming from.

Gotta say, it's quite amusing to see how 'Spartans' like Francois, Baker etc. are bleating about Farage; almost as though the ERG don't like being ERGed. :D

Delightful.

You've got to feel a sort of reluctant admiration for Farage I think.

Spartans: "C'mon Nigel, if you spoil the vote for us Corbyn might be PM and they'll probably cancel Brexit."

Farage: "MY show, MY cash cow, bitches."

For some reason, talk of braying fuckwits, that reminds me: where's Galloway? Surely time for him to choose a particular ethnic group and mould a quest for personal aggrandisment around their concerns.

Indeed; though I'd imagine that he & his goons would probably not quite frame it in those exact terms! ;):D

They can frame it how they like - as Labour candidates win leave seats with 35% of the vote the sounds of pennies dropping will alert even their most cloth eared fan to what the faux man of the people has done. Delicious.

They can frame it how they like - as Labour candidates win leave seats with 35% of the vote the sounds of pennies dropping will alert even their most cloth eared fan to what the faux man of the people has done. Delicious.
All delicious, yes...a potential win, win win situation if ever there were one. Just seeing Marco Gino go through the shades of red as he found out this morning was a win in itself!

upload_2019-11-1_17-16-33.png

Back
Top Bottom