Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2017 General Election campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAbeeS_XoAErQKY.jpg
But what do *you* think?

What I think I can conclude from this morning's fiasco, the dementia tax damage was done. Even the Mail on Sunday was using the term.

By uturning it makes her look weak and unstable (undermining their main and only campaign theme) and it has blown up all over the media again.

Can see Labour catching up a few more points this week. Labour need to be asking people if they can really trust these clowns to get us through Brexit.

I always remind people that Gove / Pob appointed HIMSELF to write an INTRODUCTION to the BIBLE.

Every School To Receive A King James Bible, With Intro From Michael Gove | HuffPost UK
always worth pointing out that this, according to Revelation, means he is deffo going to hell. Not that he hadn't earned the 5th circle already, this is just an extra technicality to get him on. Like how they got al capone for tax evasion rather than all them murders he had done

What I think I can conclude from this morning's fiasco, the dementia tax damage was done. Even the Mail on Sunday was using the term.

By uturning it makes her look weak and unstable (undermining their main and only campaign theme) and it has blown up all over the media again.

Can see Labour catching up a few more points this week. Labour need to be asking people if they can really trust these clowns to get us through Brexit.
Never mind brexit, could they get us through 21 days of june

From Corbyns Twitter feed:

We've just looked through @Theresa_May and the @Conservatives' social media and they've not once asked people to register to vote. #GE2017

:mad::mad: (emoticons are mine, not Corbyn's)

From Corbyns Twitter feed:

We've just looked through @Theresa_May and the @Conservatives' social media and they've not once asked people to register to vote. #GE2017

:mad::mad: (emoticons are mine, not Corbyn's)
Suppose they must think they got enough votes from the old folk already in the bag. Oh...

Shouldnt we now just call her Tautology May?

I havent heard a PM this incoherent in my lifetime.

Yep making it about May is a big mistake. Her leadership style, dull but competent, obviously.. Apparently apeals to someone. But when half of what you're selling your competency on, Brexit, hasn't even started yet, the rest is problematic for some of your own side, forcing you to deliver a robotic clarification, AKA U Turn...

Presumed Tory win. But this stuff isn't going away come June 9th.

Stephen-Collins-17-March--001.jpg

(sorry for the repost)
I've seen that before - it's nonsense though. Ask almost any lawyer how competent Gove was at Justice. And you simply can't deny he was grimly effective at Education - he pushed his entire programme through without breaking a sweat. The last campaign he was significantly involved with was Brexit, and we all know how that went...

I've seen that before - it's nonsense though. Ask almost any lawyer how competent Gove was at Justice. And you simply can't deny he was grimly effective at Education - he pushed his entire programme through without breaking a sweat. The last campaign he was significantly involved with was Brexit, and we all know how that went...
He looks silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom