Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So: where will you be watching England vs Italy?

editor

hiraethified
Where you going to be watching the game?

In the pub? At home? In a drug-infused mess of nervousness hiding behind the sofa?

at home, with the possibility of

hidesbehindsofa.gif

I will be at home not watching it because both teams can't lose so the outcome is inevitable disappointment.

I'd be in the pub if I had the choice. But the children might get a bit annoyed.

At home probably. Unless the OH gets out of working somehow, then either he or I will have to vacate the house as he is Italian and we might not enjoy each other's company.

Hate watching football in the pub, it's full of drunken oafs.

That's what my partner says. I quite like the camaraderie of drunken oafs during a big England game. :oops:

We'll almost certainly end up watching it at home.

Would like to watch at home with mates, but mine like to watch down the pub. Terrible places to watch, imo, always rammed, prices approaching the dreaded £4 pint, people trying to talk to you, constant moving so people can get to the toilets/bar, having to squeeze past people as you go to the toilet/bar.
We spend all this money on fuck off TV's and surround sound, football is one of the few things that really justify this, football for once is on terrestrial, and everyone fucks off to the pub!

It doesn't matter which club you follow. If you find the sport itself in any way interesting then you must be a bit odd. It's all about the booze, mates, having a bit of a laugh, etc. Away days are the best, and if you're not at the game, a pub is the next best option.

Home again, they start at nearly three in the morning here. Would be bars open but can't see me bothering, unless a mate calls.

Back
Top Bottom