England vs Ukraine

Whos gonner be the Don at the Donbass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're not suggesting a bunga bunga!
1295254095.jpg

Fez909 said:
Italy will destroy us, unfortunately :-(

I don't think they will 'destroy' us. It will be close. At least I hope it will.

They have two players out and qualified on 5 points, 3 of which were against Ireland. Same goal difference as England.

England (appear to be?) injury free and no players suspended? Also all yellow cards get wiped at the end of the QF I think? Do Italy have any players suspended?

We haven't embarrassed ourselves, players have turned up and put in a shift, and even though we have ridden our luck immensely I'm pretty satisfied with this tournament and everything else is a big bowl of ice cream.

has anyone else pointed out Sweden managed to beat France 2-0 when we only managed a 1-1- draw? :hmm: ;)

We haven't embarrassed ourselves, players have turned up and put in a shift, and even though we have ridden our luck immensely I'm pretty satisfied with this tournament and everything else is a big bowl of ice cream.

has anyone else pointed out Sweden managed to beat France 2-0 when we only managed a 1-1- draw? :hmm: ;)
France have been a tad dissappointing imo,the quality of players they have you'd expect them to win the group without too many problems.I though it was a pretty even group overall,anyone of the 4 teams coulda make the quarters.

:facepalm:
Let them learn from Andriy Shevchenko or Blokhin, and not some Zumba-Bumba whom they took off a tree, gave him two bananas and now he plays in the Ukrainian League. I remember when I played, if we lost a game it was not easy to walk the streets. There were a great many friends out there who could beat you up for that.

But is there any sense in beating up a foreigner? Okay, you beat him up – next thing he does is pack up and go.
http://worldcup.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/06/05/oleg-blokhin-on-bananas-and-beating-up-foreigners/

Why would there be less, seeing as we going into the quarter finals? Its not even its an expensive place to stay and cheap flights to Poland and cheap trains on from there. But then again this is Urban75, so being pessimistic about England chances are almost obligatory :p :p

better to be lucky than good (that said, the disallowed goal, like England's wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference)

Good to see the same people who predicted disaster in all our games so far aren't giving up and have now moved on to expecting Italy to shit on us.

If england have demonstrated anything over the past 8 days its that they're difficult to beat, and a team that couldn't find a way past Croatia (a team that capello's england battered twice) and were hanging on against ireland is certainly not going to find it easy to do england.

Back
Top Bottom