Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Ukraine

Whos gonner be the Don at the Donbass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Masterful display
whistling.gif

Greece in the semi would be like the austerity world cup final. Could Germany be paying for their stance on the euro:confused: :D

So, knock out Italy, beat Germany on penalties in the semis and then outpass and outclass Spain in the final. What could be simpler? :eek:

It's a fairytale that one of the good teams will end soon ;)
:D I kept waiting for us to get it together a bit more so I could maintain hope, but never really happened. Might frustrate them for an hour before folding tho

ETA We need to bring this ref and his assistant too!

It's not possible froggy, so let it go ;)

I know, this is what the rational side of my brain is telling me. I'm trying to win a battle within my brain because I just know that if I convince myself we're going to win I will get my hopes completely up and then cry when we go out on penalties in a few days time.

Just watch me, by next week (if we're still in the tournament) I'll have the england flag up, be wearing an england shirt etc etc and be convinced we will win, somebody has to stop me !

So, the car flags will be out in numbers by the weekend then. Strangely absent this time around but of course the hype will start now.

Forza Italia.

Back
Top Bottom