Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So: where are you going be watching England vs Sweden?

The MIL is trying to get me to go to Portishead to watch the Red Arrows instead of watching the football in the pub. How can I get out of this readers? Think I agreed to go earlier to the wife when I was under the influence of some kind of sorcery. Damn my low xp in RL magik. Damn it with a stick.

The MIL is trying to get me to go to Portishead to watch the Red Arrows instead of watching the football in the pub. How can I get out of this readers? Think I agreed to go earlier to the wife when I was under the influence of some kind of sorcery. Damn my low xp in RL magik. Damn it with a stick.
Emergency back ache means you can't possibly get off the sofa? Remote and beer/drink of choice must also be placed near so you don't have to strain yourself!

pretend to be dead. always works for me.

Emergency back ache means you can't possibly get off the sofa? Remote and beer/drink of choice must also be placed near so you don't have to strain yourself!

You know, that anvil does need shifting, and come to think of it I do remember some of the health and safety lifting instructions we had at work. Something about bending at the hips to form a 90 degree angle and then lifting as quickly as possible iirc? Excellent :)

Thinking about going to the English Football Club in Krakow. The fan zone's gonna be all wet. It's been pissing it down all week. Today's the first sunny day since Saturday.

I was meant to be going out, to watch a mate in an amdram performance of Much Ado About Nothing. Which might be almost appropriate, but was rather irritating.

Fortunately, mrs b had to have an operation this morning, and required sedating, so she's far too wibbly to go out now, and requires someone to sit with her for the next 24 hours. Hurrah!

it was a fairly minor op, with the sedation aspect the most dangerous bit of it i feel i should point out

Back
Top Bottom