Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Ukraine

Whos gonner be the Don at the Donbass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, the car flags will be out in numbers by the weekend then. Strangely absent this time around but of course the hype will start now.

I hate the England team. Have done for years, the constant over-expectation, the flags and the sun, people who only ever watch football every 2 years deciding they know everything - can't stand it. It's been great that everybody's written them off this time. I don't want it all to start again.

Just as they weren't as good as people thought in the past, they're not as bad as people have said now.

Well England did enough, Ukraine were pretty poor. Didn't see much class. Have to improve a lot to get past Italy - one of the three best teams in the tournament IMO (Spain and Germany being the others).

Piece of piss that. We play at the level of our opponents but slightly better. Organised defence, couldn't do anything. Given that Italy don't beat you you lose against Italy, it's SF on.

So, the car flags will be out in numbers by the weekend then. Strangely absent this time around but of course the hype will start now.

Forza Italia.
Its been refreshingly low key so far,not many flags on cars etc,imagine that'll change over the comming days.

Its been refreshingly low key so far,not many flags on cars etc,imagine that'll change over the comming days.

Everyone magically supports Ingerland when they are winning.

Nice treat for the travelling supporters to have experienced though

I have this awful , awful dread feeling that although Ingerland are not the best out there, it could go horribly wrong and they could win the fucker:mad:

Back
Top Bottom