THE FINAL! Italy vs Spain

Who's going to win Euro 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
images

Ohh he's back out :D

Jeeze Not Bono Ever. that's a bit much.

Great game (of what I caught of it).
Spain were very cool and tight. Italy desperate and all over the shop.

I liked that they brought their kiddies on :)

Balotelli had a seriously angry pus on.
Also, did he shove their manager out the way when he first walked off the pitch?

I think Spain is getting bored with winning. They're still singing the same shit song.

Such a short lived glory. Plaza de España is still littered from last nights gay parade. When I passed through this morning there was just a single street cleaner looking totally dejected and defeated. "How am I supposed to do my work?". I guess the council saw no point in cleaning up before this evening.

Back to crisis tomorrow! Brilliant at football. Shit at maths (and good victory songs).

Ahh, feel sorry for Italy. Spain were loads better than them but I thought they might get one back before they went down to ten men. That killed them off though. Spain were pretty fucking awesome all round tonight.

Balotelli had a seriously angry pus on.
Also, did he shove their manager out the way when he first walked off the pitch?

Maybe a team official, not sure. Also, soon after the whistle when the Spanish were doing their bouncing round in a circle, it looked someone in a green jersey (Buffon?) tried to do something, but got shoved out. Probably an attempt to congratulate them that went wrong?

I think Spain is getting bored with winning. They're still singing the same shit song.

Such a short lived glory. Plaza de España is still littered from last nights gay parade. When I passed through this morning there was just a single street cleaner looking totally dejected and defeated. "How am I supposed to do my work?". I guess the council saw no point in cleaning up before this evening.

Back to crisis tomorrow! Brilliant at football. Shit at maths (and good victory songs).
Are you rev-ol, are you rev-ol, are you revol in disguiiiiise?

Back
Top Bottom