Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a shit, Portugal are out

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well italy have reached the finals and ive won a £110 :gloat:
If Italy end up highest scorers in the tournie i win another £90
...didn't doubt them for a second!

ive been out living it up... would refer you to the post when i picked italy weeks before the start of the competition, but im far to humble :oops:

:D
You picked Italy to beat Germany tonight? Or before the competiton - oh what a brave selection. Only one stood alone in this battle. Jimw bravely trying to play blucher aside. Only one.

Italy are 14/1 to win... I'll be putting £10 on them, and supporting them to the hilt - which will mean a lot of tongue biting over Balotelli (and the rest)
http://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/who-are-you-supporting.293880/reply?quote=11201158

exactly - italy are like germany, they can always win - they defend hard, always scrape through group stages, step up a gear in the next rounds and with balotelli in the mix they'll be tasty going forward - 14/1 italy and balotelli top scorer 25s according to twisted, the only way to go for me
http://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/euro-2012-betting-thread.293890/#post-11221193

i got 16-1 on them both ways and italy as top scoring nation

You picked Italy to beat Germany tonight? Or before the competiton - oh what a brave selection. Only one stood alone in this battle. Jimw bravely trying to play blucher aside. Only one.

I think i picked Italy too mainly cos i was predicting Balotelli coming good, and he just did.
And I just spent some of my winnings on beer.
Boring Spain will be no pushover though.

_61241807_germany.jpg

Those ... what are they?

They're some sort of tape physios put on slightly torn muscles. Always seem to come in that colour for some reason.

Falange on pens. I'll get out an early almanac before weekend.

Could be right but if Mario is on the pitch he WILL score and Buffon is pretty handy.

Italy have some great players (e.g. De Rossi, who few have mentioned) and we don't know them very well cos everyone thinks Serie A is shit and tippy-tappy La Liga is great.

I always support club over country but with Mario vs David Silva I'm rooting for Mario. He whacks them instead of looking for the perfect pass.

What a goal!!!

Kinesiotape innit. I've used it on my back. It's weird, but holds you together after a good beating from the physio.

well italy have reached the finals and ive won a £110 :gloat:
If Italy end up highest scorers in the tournie i win another £90
...didn't doubt them for a second!

Have the bookies paid out? I placed a 16/1 each way bet on italy to win euros. they are in the finals, so skybet should have already paid out, but seems will be making me wait till the final is over on sunday.

Have the bookies paid out? I placed a 16/1 each way bet on italy to win euros. they are in the finals, so skybet should have already paid out, but seems will be making me wait till the final is over on sunday.

If you look on your SkyBet account at open bets it will still be there cos the final hasn't been played. You bet on Italy to win the Euro's, not reach the final.

(as I said in the other thread) ;)

at the moment i cant remember who i signed up with, what the log in is or find the confirming email! :facepalm: I think it was Ladbrokes, but I havent had a chance to root through my spam-email accounts and so on. Will do on Saturday

If you look on your SkyBet account at open bets it will still be there cos the final hasn't been played. You bet on Italy to win the Euro's, not reach the final.

Yeah, but it is a each way bet. So win or lose, it's a banker. Just give me ma money.

I'm not being smarty pants. I've told you on two threads you have to wait till the final is played. You chose not to believe me for some strange reason...

ha ha managed to log in etc - no payout, as its still a live bet awaiting the final ;)

Back
Top Bottom