• Germany on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a shit, Portugal are out

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just read that Italy have never scored more than two goals in a European Championship finals match. Will be interesting if Germany get back into the game.

Another strange fact - Balotelli is now joint top scorer for Italy at European championship finals ever. And he's only 21.

You fucking know he is

?
Buffon, who said the Holocaust disgusted him and the "Nazi slur" had hurt him, added that he was willing to heed a call from the Jewish community, which asked him to switch shirts "out of respect for Jews, tziganes [gyspies] and homosexuals".
"I am ready to change numbers if that will help," he explained. "I didn't know the hidden meaning of 88."
Apparently that "Boia chi molla" episode was all an innocent error as well. "When I wore that shirt I was stupid because I did not know it was a phrase used by the fascist regime," said Buffon.
hmm :hmm:

Pretty sure my fantasy football team is well and truly fucked! Managed to miss the first half couldn't believe it when I put the TV on!

Dont the refs normally add on more minutes if goals etc happen in added time? He added on just 17 seconds.

Well done Italy,great game.I was well wrong I thought Germany would steam roller them.That's why we all love football I guess.Even more wrong I'm warming even more towards Ballotelli

Italy deservedly go through,a disciplined controlled performance,did'nt give the Germans much of a sniff.

Italy had 48 hours less to prepare as well after coming through extra time and penalties last Sunday,did'nt look tired tonight.

Back
Top Bottom