Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Germany v Greece

Just had an Greek effort :D

ETA: Best watch out on this thread as probably got that time lag still on this stream

For all their superiority, Germany can still be quite sloppy on the ball., A better team could have punished them for that.

Love the way the Greek goalie doesn't so much save as get in the way.

Until Germany score, of course.

How people can be calling this a classic European Championship with two shite teams like Greece and the Czech Republic in the quarter finals.:confused:

How people can be calling this a classic European Championship with two shite teams like Greece and the Czech Republic in the quarter finals.:confused:
Cos they qualified and then got through the group stages and now their in the quarter finals innit.:hmm:
I think both nations have actually won it before have they not?

ETA I don't think many folk have called it a classic championship but it's definitely been a good torno do you not think?

Cos they qualified and then got through the group stages and now their in the quarter finals innit.:hmm:
I think both nations have actually won it before have they not?

You'd have thought that after all that effort they have put in so far, they might have given it a real go on the big night. Rather than playing for penalties.

Only half time; might of thought hang in and try and nick on on the break (had a couple of goes). Now they might go for it.

Back
Top Bottom