• Germany on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a shit, Portugal are out

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a fan! I fucking hate them. But i was the only one to call the game correctly. Credit me!

Well%20Done%20!.jpg

I'm Spartacus! OK actually I'm not as I said before I wouldn't have given Italy a snowballs chance in hell.

I've really not understood the Germany love-in lately.
Alright, most of the bods involved in it base it on "Ive got a German mate and he's really cool" or "Their policy on subsidising solar energy is so progressive", "that's why I want Germany to win" - but try living and working here. Their arrogance is beyond bearable. They've had this tournament sown up before a ball was kicked and since sunday I've had nothing but comments about England and penalties (all be in in good humour). Tomorrows gonna be great at work though. I think I'll be compassionate towards them just to piss them off more... for about 10 minutes and then they gonna get it big time! Something along the lines of: "OK Deutschland, get back to work and pay your taxes, Italy and Spain need a bailout". :D

Is that too strong?

The best part is that my boss is Italian. Oh happy days.

Well one of the comentators said : Football is a game where two teams kick the ball about for 90 minutes and then Germany win!

So I guess we are still a bit star struck about Germany. (or were before tonight)

I overslept and just missed this. I would have predicted it even more firmly than butchers otherwise.

I miss one night's sport. Germany go out the footy and Nadal goes out the tennis. What is going on?

Just goes to show the understated quality of the English team. ;)
Yep. :D Germany coped about as well with Pirlo as England. And they coped less well with Balotelli.

I must admit that I didn't know too much about Pirlo before this tournament. Fuck me, he's good.

Back
Top Bottom