Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

THE FINAL! Italy vs Spain

Who's going to win Euro 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christ, had to turn off 606. Twats arguing that Spain are not that good.

And talking about Beckham. Kill them all.

Congratulations to Spain who have once again acknowledged that football is now a non contact sport and have adapted to the rules the best.
There were a few yellow cards and good tackles that would dispel that myth;)
You're just the revol in disguise :D

Best footballing master class I've seen since Barcelona beat Man U last summer. Spain are truly leading the way.

There were a few yellow cards and good tackles that would dispel that myth;)
You're just the revol in disguise :D

Its not a myth. Its a fact. Football is a non contact sport. You either like it or you don't. Congratulations to Spain for taking advantage of this, largely via tika taka. There was a yellow card to Pique for a perfectly clean tackle on Cassano, which kind of illustrates the obvious to everyone but the dimmest. And I have no idea who revol is.

Its not a myth. Its a fact. Football is a non contact sport. You either like it or you don't. Congratulations to Spain for taking advantage of this, largely via tika taka. There was a yellow card to Pique for a perfectly clean tackle on Cassano, which kind of illustrates the obvious to everyone but the dimmest. And I have no idea who revol is.
That's your opinion and you obviously 'Like it'. I don't agree. There was plenty of contact in the final and all the games which led up to it. The hardcore defending by Alves a fine example if you're struggling for examples ;) You sure you aint been watching wimbledon? :D
Revol is a fine supporter of romanticism in football and also someone who thinks his opinion is the law too ;)

That's your opinion and you obviously 'Like it'. I don't agree. There was plenty of contact in the final and all the games which led up to it. The hardcore defending by Alves a fine example if you're struggling for examples ;) You sure you aint been watching wimbledon? :D
Revol is a fine supporter of romanticism in football and also someone who thinks his opinion is the law too ;)

There was ´contact´in the same way there is contact´ in basketball. Lots of standing off and any minimal contact deemed a foul, as is the norm. None so blind as those wgo refuse to see. And what ´hardcore´defending are you referring to and at what moments?

There was ´contact´in the same way there is contact´ in basketball. Lots of standing off and any minimal contact deemed a foul, as is the norm. None so blind as those wgo refuse to see. And what ´hardcore´defending are you referring to and at what moments?
Alves was lucky to be on the pitch against spain on most people's books. None so blind as those who think they're so dam right about something. For sure there's a bit of a change in the rules to ensure players don't leave the field with broken legs these days. Would you prefer those rules to be relaxed??

Calling football a non contact sport is just plain daft mucker ;)

Even the refs got stuck in in 2012 ;)

Those non contact Italians are spoiling the game for the rest of us men who don't mind getting stuck in:mad:

Alves was lucky to be on the pitch against spain on most people's books. None so blind as those who think they're so dam right about something. For sure there's a bit of a change in the rules to ensure players don't leave the field with broken legs these days. Would you prefer those rules to be relaxed??

Calling football a non contact sport is just plain daft mucker ;)

Even the refs got stuck in in 2012 ;)

Im not sure who most of these people are or what books theyd be referring to. If these books dictate that a player shall be instantly dismissed for a mistimed challenge (something which does happen and which indicates that's how the ´books´are interpreted) then well that's about the millionth example which illustrates to all but the deliberately obtuse or bottomlessy dim (which would you prefer?) that football is indeed a non contact sport, a fact, beyond dispute, however much you wish to quibble about it. Id say it was far more than a ´bit of a change´. It has tranformed the sport. As for broken legs, sorry for not realising this was permitted beforehand and is now thankfully banned. Hahaha. There is more than two positions in an argument. I personally think there should be a better balance than what exists now.

Even Scotty Parker threw himself into a few tackles...

Hilarious. You're being so obtuse in denying the obvious that youre not even watching your own clips. This one shows English players completely avoiding to make physical contact with an opposition PLAYER because they know if they do so (no matter how minimal) they will be reprimanded.

Those non contact Italians are spoiling the game for the rest of us men who don't mind getting stuck in:mad:

Again, so what? This is a case of officials not spotting abuse being committed by another player. He would have been instantly dismissed and quite rightly so if the referees spotted it and deemed it delibrate . As he would have probably have been long before football became a non contact sport.

Im not sure who most of these people are or what books theyd be referring to. If these books dictate that a player shall be instantly dismissed for a mistimed challenge (something which does happen and which indicates that's how the ´books´are interpreted) then well that's about the millionth example which illustrates to all but the deliberately obtuse or bottomlessy dim (which would you prefer?) that football is indeed a non contact sport, a fact, beyond dispute, however much you wish to quibble about it. Id say it was far more than a ´bit of a change´. It has tranformed the sport. As for broken legs, sorry for not realising this was permitted beforehand and is now thankfully banned. Hahaha. There is more than two positions in an argument. I personally think there should be a better balance than what exists now.
Have you thought about watching Rugga plumbs ;)

I play in defence at 43 years of age and even I know that the rules allow for contact ;)

A miss-timed tackle is actually nothing more than a foul in the end.

That is you tried to make a tackle but you fucked it up so therefore you prevented a player from continuing his passage of play within the rules of the game. It always has been this way. That's the rules of football.
Single incidents, persistent or deliberate fouling is usually punished by the person responsible for making such decisions, that being the referee. The referee has the decision to award a free kick and if appropriate punish the offending player by cautioning him/her or sending them off the field of play should he/she deem the foul to be unsporting conduct. Providing, that is, he hasn't already been pushed over by Di Canio

If you fancy a game of non contact footy our games start on the 8th of September and our first game is against Wirral CID old boys. Bring your shin pads and a some pain killers. There's no bath to jump into after the game, just a few pints of real ale and some chip buttys in the bar.

There is more than two positions in an argument.

Yep there's talking shite and talking sense. I'm waiting for you to join in ;)

Hilarious. You're being so obtuse in denying the obvious that youre not even watching your own clips. This one shows English players completely avoiding to make physical contact with an opposition PLAYER because they know if they do so (no matter how minimal) they will be reprimanded.
Are you aware of the rules of football champ?:D

jammy fuckers played one good game in the whole tournament, and if Rakitic or Ronaldo hadn't bottled it, they'd have been knocked out. Fuck sake.

Back
Top Bottom