Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

THE FINAL! Italy vs Spain

Who's going to win Euro 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the most tosserish things about people who like Spain/Barcelona is that they insist your not liking them could only possibly be based on ignorance. Wankers.

jammy fuckers played one good game in the whole tournament, and if Rakitic or Ronaldo hadn't bottled it, they'd have been knocked out. Fuck sake.
i1miyg.gif

Madrid sacking Del Bosque back in 2002 after winning the Champs League looking more foolish and stupid as time has gone by,have' nt won the fucking thing since,one of the most stupid football sackings of all time :facepalm:

Madrid sacking Del Bosque back in 2002 after winning the Champs League looking more foolish and stupid as time has gone by,have' nt won the fucking thing since,one of the most stupid football sackings of all time :facepalm:

They actually sacked him in 2003 after they had won the league, but it was still hilariously stupid and was a mistake that has cost them up to this point more than half a billion euros - plus the experience of watching Barcelona win everything - in order to try to fix.

Its also worth pointing out that they got rid of Makelele at the same time.

:D

Missed the game and no chance of missing the result coming home through central London :D watched the highlights this morning and the scoreline was a pretty fair reflection.

Boring as fuck. I know it's not spain's fault that they're so good but as a neutral i'd have liked to have seen gerrard pumping hopeful long balls towards the neanderthal ponytail and ronaldo rolling around on the ground crying for his mama than that fucking procession last night.

its reminiscent of the aussie cricket team of the early 00s. pointless even taking the field against them.

Even if Mark Lawrenson found a £50 note in the street, he'd moan about the litter. (@sickipediabot)

That being the case, why say it in the first place?

I said that I thought that you know nothing about football because you said that you thought the Spanish were "jammy fuckers played one good game in the whole tournament, and if Rakitic or Ronaldo hadn't bottled it, they'd have been knocked out. Fuck sake".

Even if Mark Lawrenson found a £50 note in the street, he'd moan about the litter. (@sickipediabot)
This needs a thread of its own - no wait, a whole forum. In fact writing a haiku as to the cuntishness of Mark Lawrenson should be the test for the next Poet Laureate. If Spencer Tunick can marshall 10,000 people to spell Lauro is a Cunt in naked bodies, they get the City of Culture Award. All religions should launch an interfath initiative with a single creed - Mr Lawrenson, you sir are a Cunt! Otherwise, Jimmy Hill should return to piss in his porridge.

He can be alright sometimes, when he's not gagging or moaning*.

When he's co-commentating with Alan Green though... :facepalm: :mad:

*oo-er missus, etc...

He can be alright sometimes, when he's not gagging or moaning*.

When he's co-commentating with Alan Green though... :facepalm: :mad:

*oo-er missus, etc...
When Hitler approached the Pearly Gates, he probably thought 'wonder if the vegetarianism will tilt the scales back my way'? Even after 3 appeals and a referral to the Ombudsman, it didn't.

They actually sacked him in 2003 after they had won the league, but it was still hilariously stupid and was a mistake that has cost them up to this point more than half a billion euros - plus the experience of watching Barcelona win everything - in order to try to fix.

Its also worth pointing out that they got rid of Makelele at the same time.

:D

Indeed...goes down as immensely bone-headed moves by the Madrid hierarchy.

Anyhow yesterday was utterly fantastic :) :D And all done without Villa, Puyol or indeed any sight of Cazorla or Llorente. The depth in quality Spain have, aside from CB, is outstanding. It doesn't look like stopping either when you see Alba, Thiago and others.

Indeed...goes down as immensely bone-headed moves by the Madrid hierarchy.

Anyhow yesterday was utterly fantastic :) :D And all done without Villa, Puyol or indeed any sight of Cazorla or Llorente. The depth in quality Spain have, aside from CB, is outstanding. It doesn't look like stopping either when you see Alba, Thiago and others.
I like the fact that the Euro and South American top teams rarely play each other between world cups (apart from the odd pointless trophy thing). Quite rare in the modern world to have 'deferred commercial gratification'. Hard to compare Brazil etc against Spain, but I suspect they'll struggle. England of course, who beat Spain a year ago and didn't lose a 'game' in Euro 2012 should rightly be installed as the top ranked nation. :p

I said that I thought that you know nothing about football because you said that you thought the Spanish were "jammy fuckers played one good game in the whole tournament, and if Rakitic or Ronaldo hadn't bottled it, they'd have been knocked out. Fuck sake".
Which part are you disputing? When else did they play well, apart from the final?

So jammy they've won three major tournaments on the trot. They must have done a deal with the devil.
The first one they won by being good. The second by being massively negative. The third with a few fairly hefty bits of good luck and one decent performance. IMO.

The first one they won by being good. The second by being massively negative. The third with a few fairly hefty bits of good luck and one decent performance. IMO.
When Jesus turned the water to wine: 'yeah, but it was only Chardonnay'

Back
Top Bottom