Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Saudi Arabia chosen to head human rights panel whilst sentencing citizen to crucifixion

A cynic would say that in a month's time this will have blown over and it will be back to business as usual, at least where Britain and the USA and Saudi are concerned. After all, look what happened after the poisoning in Salisbury. In fact it isn't that a cynic would say, they did say it today and probably they have a point.

"it's a heinous crime that cannot be justified". Oh, BTW, keep investingvin us and sending us your bombs say MBS.
not unexpected really.

Nothing is going to happen, it will just be a hue and cry over Khashoggi murder and they will walk free. Barbaric is the word I have for the Arab idiots.

th

Nothing is going to happen, it will just be a hue and cry over Khashoggi murder and they will walk free. Barbaric is the word I have for the Arab idiots.

Arab or not those giving the orders always walk free; be they Saudi, Russian, American, British or French.

Sadly to be expected. It's been going on for years and likely to continue for their foreseeable....
seems like Trump is escalating the arms race as well :(

I suspect we have more to lose than many other of the countries put together. From memory, we are the second biggest seller of arms to Saudi if not the world.

I suspect we have more to lose than many other of the countries put together. From memory, we are the second biggest seller of arms to Saudi if not the world.

isee no reason to include myself in the same pronoun as British Aerospace. Do you really feel so close?

As a Brit, I am thoroughly ashamed of our contributions to the arms trade.
Did anyone see some person on question time last night saying it was ethical to bomb people in certain circumstances (I didnt quite get the giat of it as I was working and could not believe what I was hearing).

This is interesting, maybe he'll wake the general public in the US up to some degree, one can always but hope.

Back
Top Bottom