Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Saudi Arabia chosen to head human rights panel whilst sentencing citizen to crucifixion

Funnily enough, the first thing I challenged when working for a local authority was where is my pension invested and can I choose an ethical fund......what? No.

Surprised they are getting a trial to be honest. They might all be tried in one go, in a trial that lasts the time it takes to confirm their names, the charges, that they are guilty and sentence. Expecting any sort of defence is probably pushing things a bit.

Saudi's have the very latest death tech the same stuff the US/UK used to storm through Iraq and really aren't achieving very much after several years.

I am two minutes from the Saudi embassy London. Without planning, organisation etc. Will a brick suffice?

Knock Down Ginger is an excellent game to play at any Saudi diplomatic mission, particularly if you are an adrenaline junky

Im not shocked. You can be thrown in prison for speaking out against the rulers policies, yet alone the speaking out against the rulers. Of course you get thrown in prison first, for a confession, then you go to court to get the guilt rubber stamped.

Back
Top Bottom