Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russia; pariah state watch

Spotify has been suspended in Russia too apparently

edit: perhaps not, but they have closed their office, which Russian law obliged them to have as a social media company with more than 500,000 daily users

Lots of young Russians are reportedly fleeing the country, I browsed various articles on the subject and it seems Dubai, Finland, Serbia, Georgia, Mexico, Armenia, Turkey, and Azerbaijan are popular options.

I don't blame them, with rumours of martial law, Putin's mask off, and impending economic meltdown, I'd be getting the fuck out too.

This is a catastrophe for Russia, a huge portion of their young and skilled workers will be trying to get out.

Not just young russians. Anyone is trying to get anywhere.
Lots of young Russians are reportedly fleeing the country, I browsed various articles on the subject and it seems Dubai, Finland, Serbia, Georgia, Mexico, Armenia, Turkey, and Azerbaijan are popular options.

I don't blame them, with rumours of martial law, Putin's mask off, and impending economic meltdown, I'd be getting the fuck out too.

This is a catastrophe for Russia, a huge portion of their young and skilled workers will be trying to get out.

was this UN vote anything other than an opinon poll? by which i mean, is there any action taken from the result?
lots of condemning but the only concrete action I can see after a quick skim is :

Requests the Emergency Relief Coordinator to provide, 30 days after the adoption of the present resolution, a report on the humanitarian situation in Ukraine and on the humanitarian response;

Back
Top Bottom