Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand on Revolution

The People's Voice is no more?

Screenshot2011-06-11at115229PM.png

Joey Ramone said in a docu that when the Pistols went into the studio, they said they wanted the Ramones sound. :confused: Joey also said he saw Phil Spector shoot the wings off a fly.

I'm pretty sure Margi Clarke's son Laurence Easeman has received a none too complimentary mention before here somewhere.

View attachment 62701

I think he could do with dropping Laurence Easeman.
http://laurenceeasemantruth.wordpre...-russell-brands-pal-nazi-sympathiser-bailiff/

The Pistols impact and influence on music is fucking immense. Not sure what 'proper punk' is suposed to be, but very, very few bands can claim the lasting impact that the Pistols made.

Doesnt stop lyndon being a prick though.

Brand and lyndon irritate me just as much as each other.

I'd put it in this order Brand, Sim67 and then Lydon....who I actually like

Nice to know "sim67" comes below a butter salesman on your scale

Infact not just a butter salesman, a man who undertook a racist attack on someone iirc.

Last edited:
this is good isn't it? The cancelled debate has brought Easeman's fascist leanings into focus: Brand has learned a lesson (hopefully) and more people are aware of this scumbag's half hidden fascism. Win/Win.
Ah, all well and good, but what about his connection with David Icke?

this is good isn't it? The cancelled debate has brought Easeman's fascist leanings into focus: Brand has learned a lesson (hopefully) and more people are aware of this scumbag's half hidden fascism. Win/Win.
Yep. Could/should be instructive esp with people trying to do a replay of occupy and the sort of stuff that opened the door on these freaks.

Tatchhell is claiming all the credit btw That's right peter, it was the people who've been trying to expose him for years.

@PeterTatchell
As a result of allegations & my concerns, Russell Brand has cancelled tonight's debate with Easeman & is investigating him. Good move

Hmmm.. racist property developer vs foppish comedian with delusions of relevance . . . which is best . . ?

Back
Top Bottom