Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jo Brand's "throw acid not milk" at politicians joke

You better carry out a series of trials then. Throw each, in varying concentrations, at, say, Farage, Johnson, Gove, and Raab, and report back to us.
To make it properly scientific and that I'll need 4 tories to act as my control group. Obviously they can't come into contact with liquids of any kind for a month to make it all proper.

I nominate bercow, May, IDS and Davies but I'm open to sensible suggestions.

Not having read the thread, I'll venture:

1. Probably not a good idea to use acid in the joke given the horrors of real life acid attacks. I'd go with a 50/50 weasel piss/cider vinegar mix.
2. Farage, oh though filthy hypocritical snowflake!
3. Nardy, you are an utter cunt.

You better carry out a series of trials then. Throw each, in varying concentrations, at, say, Farage, Johnson, Gove, and Raab, and report back to us.

I think you need a minimum sample population of something like 28 to prove a statistical trend. Best aim for around 300 to be sure.

That is Farage shitting himself eh. Jo Brand, who for a hell of a lot of people, is an unlikable smugly condescending arsehole, threatening violence?

Oh I know, here inside your little smuggathon bunker everyone has a rationalisation for her.
You can seethe away that the right is being "hypocritical" and strut around telling each other how you are the morally righteous in this silly season story.
For a large section of this country its not the right who are the snowflakes and hypocrites here.

Large chunks of the left cannot but help talk about a large part of the UK population like they are pieces of shit. "Gammons" being front and centre.
Your tone and attitude will continue to reap its electoral reward.

Late to the thread, but has anyone pointed out that caustic soda is a much better option than acid. Very easy to get your hands on and if the filth catch you just say you've got blocked drains :)
watch-out-we-got-an-internet-tough-guy.jpg

Do you think ...

Me?
People should be caring about what those who do not feel the current Labour Party does not speak for them or will not make decisions in their interest feel.
Who are they, why do they feel isolated from a party that believes it is working in their interest. How to match the Labour Parties values with their concerns and insecurities.
Does Jo Brands comment play to anxieties they feel about Labours view of them?

Or do we want to point score on the internet.
The latter is far more fun.

I have not read the whole thread because I found the first three pages boring, so sorry if the has been posted already:

The day after the Farage milkshake incident there was a director of policy of a charity in Bristol who got sacked for tweeting exactly the same thing.

I have not read the whole thread because I found the first three pages boring, so sorry if the has been posted already:

The day after the Farage milkshake incident there was a director of policy of a charity in Bristol who got sacked for tweeting exactly the same thing.
Nice to see they landed a job as Brand's new writer.

That is Farage shitting himself eh. Jo Brand, who for a hell of a lot of people, is an unlikable smugly condescending arsehole, threatening violence?

Oh I know, here inside your little smuggathon bunker everyone has a rationalisation for her.
You can seethe away that the right is being "hypocritical" and strut around telling each other how you are the morally righteous in this silly season story.
For a large section of this country its not the right who are the snowflakes and hypocrites here.

Large chunks of the left cannot but help talk about a large part of the UK population like they are pieces of shit. "Gammons" being front and centre.

Are you suggesting that the majority of posters on this thread are pushing the 'gammons' line/calling leave votes thick etc? I doubt that people on here are that fussed one way or another about Jo Brand either. What a strange post.

Gammons doesn't really bother me, I see it more of a satirical joke than a racial slur and I don't have much sympathy for anyone on the right.

Gammons doesn't really bother me, I see it more of a satirical joke than a racial slur and I don't have much sympathy for anyone on the right.
TBH, anyone using "gammon" pejoratively isn't commenting directly on someone's age, appearance, or anything other than a certain mindset which appears to be sterotypically associated with a particular age and attitude.

I think most of the outrage at "gammon" is manufactured, in exactly the same way that the gammon-in-chief Farage is attempting to manufacture outrage at Jo Brand's remark, when he's said far worse with far less provocation.

Back
Top Bottom