Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Privileged people calling less privileged people "stupid" doesn't seem to be working...

Pathetic brute force attempt to shut down debate because you're black. You haven't read the thread, you have no interest in doing so. You're a time waster rutita.

She attacked me for years because of what someone else said. We all look the same.
I've had plenty of disagreements with rutita over the years that haven't descended into nasty abuse. Maybe because I don't post things like this:

Two pointless people coming in looking for a ruck. Fuck them both off.

Depressing thread.

You've just made the same suggestion was the bloody point.

You bottle the question on resolution/solutions/change all the time. Let's see you continue to do so.
Meaning... It's not enough to repeatedly tell people that they're wrong when you offer no solutions or suggestions about how to change things.

Uh huh, Brute forced because of...fucking stupid game.

Shitty game.

Bollocks. You accused her of a "Pathetic brute force attempt to shut down debate because you're black". She responded by pointing out that, in this exchange, her ethnicity totally irrelevant till you brought it up. Rutita is annoying but that was a shitty post, whatever your history might be. Instead of accusing people of shutting down debate 'cos they're black', why not just call them stupid instead, more inkeeping with the sad irony of the whole thread.

Bollocks. You accused her of a "Pathetic brute force attempt to shut down debate because you're black". She responded by pointing out that, in this exchange, her ethnicity totally irrelevant till you brought it up. Rutita is annoying but that was a shitty post, whatever your history might be. Instead of accusing people of shutting down debate 'cos they're black', why not just call them stupid instead, more inkeeping with the sad irony of the whole thread.
Never mentioned, never ready, the trigger cocked. From the first post on this this thread today, rutita did not mean black and to say so is racist. Pathetic.

Your wheedling is transparent btw.

Never mentioned, never ready, the trigger cocked. From the first post on this this thread today, rutita did not mean black and to say so is racist. Pathetic.

Your wheedling is transparent btw.
I have said nothing in these exchanges that alluded to of was in anyway associated with my ethnicity.

You are wrong but you so quickly took Athos' baiting of me because it seems you harbour the belief that I secretly think you are a racist but am too scared to call you one despite the fact that over the years, in between my ignoring you and your snidey comments, I have been clear about what my issue is with the way you throw your weight around and stomp all over anyone who doesn't meet your approval.

What I am most insulted by in all of this is the insinuation that I am somehow fearful of you and too scared to say what I really think... That ego is everything to do with why I could not give two shits what you think.

I have said nothing in these exchanges that alluded to of was in anyway associated with my ethnicity.

You are wrong but you so quickly took Athos' baiting of me because it seems you harbour the belief that I secretly think you are a racist but am too scared to call you one despite the fact that over the years, in between my ignoring you and your snidey comments, I have been clear about what my issue is with the way you throw your weight around and stomp all over anyone who doesn't meet your approval.

What I am most insulted by in all of this is the insinuation that I am somehow fearful of you and too scared to say what I really think... That ego is everything to do with why I could not give two shits what you think.
What I am most insulted by in all of this is the insinuation that I am somehow fearful of you and too scared to say sorry for confusing you with some else and then rather that sorting it out there and then, continuing the smear. Years after you've been put right. You owe me a public apology.

Also, very Interesting to see the rising use of 'are you calling me a racist', 'you think I'm a racist' being levelled at poc around here as a way of invalidating what they say.

Also, very Interesting to see the rising use of 'are you calling me a racist', 'you think I'm a racist' being levelled at poc around here as a way of invalidating what they say.
You say silly things. You then accuse people of racism. They don't like it and say so. Virtuous circle.

Back
Top Bottom