Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

But Doris has already gone to Talk TV? She, Bozo and Pencil could've formed another Conservative shadow cabinet within the confines of a radio station.

Television now returned ( it is a smart television )
View attachment 397340

You are not only missing GB News, but also Al Jazeera on 235, and TalkTV on 237, there could be two things happening, your TV is not as smart as it thinks, as in it's not DVB-T2, which is the second generation standard for digital terrestrial TV, or perhaps more likely you are in a 'Freeview Lite', where you don't get the full offering of channels.

For my cousins address on the Isle of Wight, where there's a main transmitter, it lists 139 channels, at my place in Worthing is lists just 50 channels available from the local replay transmitter in Findon, although a lot of people have way bigger aerials pointed at the IoW in order to get all the channels.

You can check what channels you should be getting by scrolling down to 'Check Freeview at my home' on this page -
Freeview | All your favourite TV shows, all in one place and all for free

That shows we have 139 channels, inc. GB news and Al Jazeera, but hey, Unfortunately my television is far too smart for that.

Back
Top Bottom