Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Everybody and their dog is speculating on Twitter that there must indeed be a superinjunction, and when you consider that none of the major news outlets are talking about her in that sense, maybe there's some truth in this.
There is the Wiki page that got edited, then locked by her team, without editing the bits they weren't too keen on out.
1690296096544.png

There is a bit of a resemblance

I wouldn't be surpised if the nasty fucker got rid of the newts by arranging for a truck to "accidentally" shed its load of raw sewage in their breeding spot. The cunt :mad:

Been meaning to snap this for a while, now.

Welcome to the regional shopping centre formerly known as the Whitgift Centre, Croydon. Just inside the main Wellesley Rd. entrance lies this enduring memorial to the lying blustercunt's political career and the lies that it was based on. It is still possible to see these posters showing him lie that the tram would be extended to Crystopololis; I can't work out whether they are more emblematic of Croydon's retail decline or the political 'career' of the cunt.

1691858267056.png

1691858286526.png

Well folks we have still not achieved escape velocity; we are still being held in the gravitational pull of the EU, and (I might as well say it) agreements like the Windsor Framework don't help, because they make it more difficult for the whole of the UK, including Northern Ireland, to be different from the EU's regimes.

But we have made a start. We are diverging on biosciences and financial services, and we have the potential to go much further and faster. We need to show that Brexit Britain is radically different now, a place where you can invest and grow faster than anywhere else in Europe.

As I have suggested before, we shouldn't be raising corporation tax. We should be undercutting the Irish, making this place - let's be clear - more American in our attitude to personal and business tax, and to wealth creation.

We need to show that we actually admire and appreciate the madcap spirit of adventure that has propelled these cage fighters to their billions. We need to unleash in this country the originality and energy that has created these American giants - including the willingness to say or do the unthinkable. Because if we don't we will end up in a woker, duller, poorer country, still magnetically linked to a woker, duller, poorer Europe

Well folks we have still not achieved escape velocity; we are still being held in the gravitational pull of the EU, and (I might as well say it) agreements like the Windsor Framework don't help, because they make it more difficult for the whole of the UK, including Northern Ireland, to be different from the EU's regimes.

But we have made a start. We are diverging on biosciences and financial services, and we have the potential to go much further and faster. We need to show that Brexit Britain is radically different now, a place where you can invest and grow faster than anywhere else in Europe.

As I have suggested before, we shouldn't be raising corporation tax. We should be undercutting the Irish, making this place - let's be clear - more American in our attitude to personal and business tax, and to wealth creation.

We need to show that we actually admire and appreciate the madcap spirit of adventure that has propelled these cage fighters to their billions. We need to unleash in this country the originality and energy that has created these American giants - including the willingness to say or do the unthinkable. Because if we don't we will end up in a woker, duller, poorer country, still magnetically linked to a woker, duller, poorer Europe
You appear to have missed a very pertinent point.

If you want to sell to the EU, YOU MUST MEET THEIR STATED STANDARDS. This makes your speculation above absolutely pointless. The only difference is that we now have to meet EU standards, but have no say on the setting of said standards.

You appear to have missed a very pertinent point.

If you want to sell to the EU, YOU MUST MEET THEIR STATED STANDARDS. This makes your speculation above absolutely pointless. The only difference is that we now have to meet EU standards, but have no say on the setting of said standards.
I’m quoting Boris Johnson there but it was a daily mail link

In that case the idiot totally missed the point.
P
The only thing that would persuade me to vote for Starmer is a cast iron promise to re-join the EU.
Even the Lib Dems are only talking about rejoining the Single Market...joining the EUro and Schegen fuck that

Anyone using woke as a slur is a fucking idiot and best ignored.

Todays opening remarks in the covid inquiry module 2 made reference to submitted evidence which revealed that Johnson called long covid bollocks in October 2020, and compared it to gulf war syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom