Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you want Boris Johnson to win or lose the confidence vote?

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I want him to lose although I haven't given thought to the possible ramifications of either result. There is something 'wrong' with him beyond just tory ideology, he's quite similar to Trump IMO and I'd prefer not to have our country represented on the world stage by an absolute fucking clown any longer, thank you, have everyone see him being rejected by his own party, acknowledge that they don't want to be seen as he is.

I want him to lose it. Well, I actually wanted him to die when he got Covid, so I'm not going soft on him now. :) Same time, the tories getting someone else in place, however uninspiring they are to the red wall, southern voters and the rest, is probably a recipe for staying in power.

Actually, I hope they all fuckin' snuff it. :thumbs:

Only when he had covid? Remarkably restrained.
I'm merely highlighting that period. :) It's normally a common or garden death wish, but that would have had the advantage of being an ironic death. :thumbs:

I want him to lose it. Well, I actually wanted him to die when he got Covid, so I'm not going soft on him now. :) Same time, the tories getting someone else in place, however uninspiring they are to the red wall, southern voters and the rest, is probably a recipe for staying in power.

Actually, I hope they all fuckin' snuff it. :thumbs:

Maybe leave one alive - not Johnson, obviously - so they can tell the tale.

I'm merely highlighting that period. :) It's normally a common or garden death wish, but that would have had the advantage of being an ironic death. :thumbs:
Is that from the Alanis Morissette school of irony? Pretty straightforward just desserts I would have thought.

This evening, like many of recent times, I tune in to politics radio to be entertained.

Come on Boris, you useless piece of shiite, entertain me!

Is that from the Alanis Morissette school of irony? Pretty straightforward just desserts I would have thought.
Suppose I was thinking that early on in the pandemic he was coming out with shite about 'biffing' the 'so called Covid virus'. Anyway, let's keep the proper order of things: defeat > humiliation > defenestration.

hmm will be interesting to see what of the Scumbags get dragged out on tomorrows TV

to show how a no confidence vote where he pulls less that Teressa may is somehow a vindicaiton of the prick

David Davis said this and I’m a bit confused by it
5DB8399E-06EC-4A1A-8803-5B6279B977EA.jpeg
What’s in it for them in doing this, just hedging their bets ? But then why say anything in public at all ?

sure they get polled by the whips about their voting

as bojo if he wins will be looking for revenge its not that daft a move

people who spoken publicly have made it clear in advance of the fact

If you had a feeling your constituents hated Johnson now you’d think twice about blabbering on to anyone about your unwavering support for the leader though, even if you’re personally desperate to keep on his good side.
I’ve had a really bad day but still, glad I’m not a Tory mp, one in three lying their heads off in hope of survival that’s just sad.

Back
Top Bottom