Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Hunt Chancellor/Next PM , your time is up.

How the cunt looked when he was a student.

FfH9dd5XkAEwZVR
I'm sure I met him when paying for coffee at a service station outside Grafton NSW Australia in 1992

An awful lot here about how he looks, and what fashions he follows, rather than his record at work.
Well said Tanya !

Though it could be argued, that if he reverted to his old mullet hairstyle, that, in itself, could, but not necesarily would, act as a great stimulus to the hairstyling economy - which, at its very heart, is dependent on growth.

Well said Tanya !

Though it could be argued, that if he reverted to his old mullet hairstyle, that, in itself, could, but not necesarily would, act as a great stimulus to the hairstyling economy - which, at its very heart, is dependent on growth.
Well, can we judge character by the hairstyles we had in younger days? Maybe - it was a choice after all. But it's very clear that we shouldn't, because that would be terribly 'vapid' and would only reflect badly on those doing so.

Of course, hair is the ideal frontier to fight on to combat the 'anti growth coalition'. It should be grown by everyone, and styled often, to create the next Vidal Sassoon and thereby save Britain. That's what I've realized today. I think.

Not even Jeremy you say? Even less excusable vapidity going on here in that case!

Anyway, it's very strange to think the two times leadership loser who did so much damage after being overpromoted previously, and couldn't even recall what his own wife's nationality was, is now considered a 'safe pair of hands'. It does show just how extreme the capture of government has become. We're getting used to it, to such an extent that ever more horrors from years gone by now seem like vestiges of an even keel.

So if someone says he's shit and he used to have shit hair (even though it wasn't actually him) then that means I can say she's shit and fat.

I am glad that's clear, although I'm still struggling with the relevance of either hair styles or waist lines to comments on the shitness of individuals.

I think I will give both a miss.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

p.s. 6 foot tall, 13 stone and a number one all over if it adds anything.

So if someone says he's shit and he used to have shit hair (even though it wasn't actually him) then that means I can say she's shit and fat.

I am glad that's clear, although I'm still struggling with the relevance of either hair styles or waist lines to comments on the shitness of individuals.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

You forgot your winning smile :thumbs:

Well, can we judge character by the hairstyles we had in younger days? Maybe - it was a choice after all. But it's very clear that we shouldn't, because that would be terribly 'vapid' and would only reflect badly on those doing so.

Of course, hair is the ideal frontier to fight on to combat the 'anti growth coalition'. It should be grown by everyone, and styled often, to create the next Vidal Sassoon and thereby save Britain. That's what I've realized today. I think.
Vidal Sassoon was a great anti-fascist

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Nah, it was obviously a fake photo, but, in general, taking the piss out of someone's style choices is very different to taking the piss out of something they either can't change (or can't change without huge amounts of effort and time) and probably also feel bad about.

The proverbial bad penny.

Nevermind, under his stewardship all pennies will be bad ones soon enough.

Can already see the start of a few weeks' of "common sense" commentators softening us up for the grim austerity measures to be announced on the 31st. As if 12 years of austerity aren't a great deal of the current problem.

Yes. The media narrative is already shifting towards acknowledgment that Hunt heralds the return of grown up serious politics. By that they mean spending cuts, attacks on workers pay, cuts to benefits and full adherence to market orthodoxy.

Get the champagne out….

I’d point out the utter bankruptcy of those on the left who’ve been cheering the market on but I’d be accused again of ruining the fun…

Yes. The media narrative is already shifting towards acknowledgment that Hunt heralds the return of grown up serious politics. By that they mean spending cuts, attacks on workers pay, cuts to benefits and full adherence to market orthodoxy.

Get the champagne out….

I’d point out the utter bankruptcy of those on the left who’ve been cheering the market on but I’d be accused again of ruining the fun…
Anti-fun coalition :(

EVs aren't zero carbon on the whole, given the Grid's mix of power sources. They also still produce the same particulate matter from their tyres and brakes as ICE cars.

Back
Top Bottom