Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Plenty of fun quotes in this piece:

"He used to be fun and witty. Now he is nasty and bitter." So says a former cabinet minister who served under Boris Johnson.

"The martyr thing won't work," adds the former senior minister.

"He's the guy who was successful because he cracked jokes, made people feel better about themselves, and you'd want to go for a drink with. Now he's so angry."

"I do think people who think Boris is immortal are either paranoid or bananas," another former minister tells me.

In fact, the best way to ensure the anonymity of a Tory MP when describing what they have said in a private conversation is to say they are a "former Johnson supporter" - there are a lot of them.

Here is one who texted me earlier: "Johnson's followers and goodwill will diminish the more he and his acolytes damage the Party's electoral prospects.

"The Party is greater than any of its leaders. Leaders are leaseholders not freeholders. Johnson is not the victim here - it will be the British people if Keir Starmer enters Downing Street next year."

One Tory MP acknowledged to me that a big chunk of their electorate voted for them because of Boris Johnson, that he was the "Heineken Tory" - he could reach voters other Conservatives couldn't.

And does Rishi Sunak hold the same appeal to them, I asked.

"No," came the reply.

But beyond those sorts of quotes, its just another Chris Mason piece that demonstrates that he is even more into the facile and distracting soap-opera than Kuenssberg was.

The Daily Mail's first return on the 'six figure salary' they are reportedly paying Boris:

Id21SUF.png

Archived version

Hmmm, what could this 'wonder drug' be ?? Suggestions on a postcard....

Plenty of fun quotes in this piece:

But beyond those sorts of quotes, its just another Chris Mason piece that demonstrates that he is even more into the facile and distracting soap-opera than Kuenssberg was.
Nick Watt on R4 last night said one ex-cabinet minister had told him they wished Johnson would "just fuck off".

This is just a pointless very minor sideshow, they are toothless when dealing with ex-MPs, as I pointed out earlier, there's fuck all they can do.

Describing Acoba as "toothless", deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner said Mr Johnson was "once again breaking the rules and taking advantage of a broken system for his own benefit".
The committee has no powers to enforce its recommendations or to punish MPs - or former MPs - who have broken the rules, but it can issue public rebukes.

Earlier, an Acoba spokeswoman told the BBC "newspaper columns are not considered significantly problematic", but Mr Johnson was still meant to seek its advice.

And, he doesn't care, nor does his supporters.

It's nice to see him annoyed of course, but let's not forget that he's made around 5 million since he was PM in September last year. And now he already has a new job that's not too taxing, but also lucrative, we must assume.

Johnson signing for the fail is yet another ministerial code broken.
I emailed my MP earlier.

Could you please ask Mr Beresford for comment on the following please.

'I emailed you on a few occasions asking you to withdraw your support for Mr Johnson and Mr Cummings in the last few years since 2020. You replied you had great faith in both of them with a belittling and patronising reply.
First Mr Cummings was fired, and now Mr Johnson has now been shown and proven to be a lying charlatan who has no respect for the people of the country and parliament.
So I hope you will publicly apologise to me and any of your other constituency who emailed you trying to warn you of where this was all going.
If a lowly prole like me could see it coming why couldn’t a ‘Sir ‘ like you not see it. I fear it was because it was not in your personal best interests.
Your thoughts?'

and the reply I got from his office

'Thank you for your email which I will pass to Sir Paul.
I’m sure you’ll also be aware that he supported, and continues to support, Rishi Sunak as Prime Minister.
As to your comment about ‘personal best interests’ I can testify that Sir Paul really is not that kind of person, though no doubt you will prefer to think otherwise'

CUNTS and lol all at the same time
I have emailed my MP and my lovely neighbouring MP together with Sunak. An immediate reply from Sunak...I don't do emails, fill in the form, which I did. I await replies. ( My two locals MPs both labour ).

as far as i can gather, as he is not no longer an MP, there's not a lot the authorities can do other than give him a stern look over the top of their glasses and tut
I suspect he was still an MP when he signed up. He might still be an MP now, at least until the by election. Even if suspended, which he might be, he is still an MP.

They are all coming out of the woodwork, pity they chose to remain silent until long after the damage was done:

Are we surprised. I'm not happy about that but if I was prevented from seeing a loved one before they died or had buried a lived one, I would be fuming, baying for blood.

They are all coming out of the woodwork, pity they chose to remain silent until long after the damage was done:

They knew it would eventually leak hence this.

ETA: Joined Bloomberg as a contributing editor in 2022. Can't keep a sneering Tory cunt down!!!

Last edited:
Johnson signing for the fail is yet another ministerial code broken.

I have emailed my MP and my lovely neighbouring MP together with Sunak. An immediate reply from Sunak...I don't do emails, fill in the form, which I did. I await replies. ( My two locals MPs both labour ).
I've emailed my local MP so many times over the past couple of years we refer to each other by first name in our correspondences now.

I don't think he knows I'm the one who told him 'fuck off, Tory!' about ten years (TEN YEARS! Fuck this country) ago.

Find this whole emailing your MP thing really weird to be honest. What's the point and what do you think it'll achieve? :confused: (And why are people surprised when they get some bollocks answer?)

my local MP (i'm not sure i can face referring to him as 'my MP' is john redwood

i've never seen the point of writing to the twat - and would expect that he checks someone's rateable value before deciding whether they are worth replying to...

some MPs will take things up with government departments / councils though

I think the idea is that for every person who writes they assume another 10 feel strongly but don't write. My MP is a headbanging tory that doesn't care either way so I don't bother.

"sensitive passages should only be viewed by people with highest level of clearance ..."

reminds me a bit of scientology where if you see the confidential OTIII materials before you're ready you die of sneezing type fits :eek:

It's nice to see him annoyed of course, but let's not forget that he's made around 5 million since he was PM in September last year. And now he already has a new job that's not too taxing, but also lucrative, we must assume.
That's about 2.5 mill after tax. Plus he was nfa and fuck knows how much child maintenance....explains why he looks like he uses oxfam as his taylor

Back
Top Bottom