Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Sky News is going to have on Chris Bryant - former chair of the privileges committee, Dominic Grieve - former attorney general, and Heseltine, who's always entertaining on the subject of Johnson.

Report was to recommend a 90 day suspension, instead he should not be entitled to a former member's pass to Parliament.

Last edited:

Aye, I was just correcting my post, 90 days would have been amazing.

They didn't hold back at all :D From Sky News -

The key findings of the report - what you need to know​

After months of investigation, the report into whether Boris Johnson lied to parliament over Partygate has finally been published.
Mr Johnson sensationally resigned as a Conservative MP on Friday, accusing the investigation of amounting to a "witch hunt".
The report will ultimately decide whether the former prime minister lied to MPs over Partygate while he was in office.
Here, Sky News rounds up the key findings of the 108-page report:
  • The investigation found that Boris Johnson did mislead parliament over Partygate;
  • It recommended that Mr Johnson be suspended from the House for 90 days "for repeated contempts and for seeking to undermine the parliamentary process" - had he still been an MP;
  • This was by deliberately misleading the House, the Privileges Committee, by breaching confidence and "undermining the democratic process of the house";
  • The report also found Mr Johnson was "complicit in the campaign of abuse and attempted intimidation of the Committee";
  • It added: "We recommend that he should not be entitled to a former Member's pass".

Blustercunt, seen earlier today...

a19b5-pants2bon2bfire.gif

"but he is a character " half the British public repliede

Did they? This is essentially accepting his propaganda isn't it, from the other side of course but still accepting that for whatever reason people will just continue to vote for him. I really don't see it, even before he got kicked out his polling was dropping through the floor. I reckon as he is now he'd be a drag on the Tory vote not some magic vote winner.

Hahaha, he is absolutely livid. :D

From the Guardian live feed.

BJ: It is a measure of the Committee’s desperation that they are trying incompetently and absurdly to tie me to an illicit event – with an argument so threadbare that it belongs in one of Bernard Jenkin’s nudist colonies.

Graun: Jenkin is, or in the past used to be, a naturist.

Aye, I was just correcting my post, 90 days would have been amazing.

They didn't hold back at all :D From Sky News -

The key findings of the report - what you need to know​

After months of investigation, the report into whether Boris Johnson lied to parliament over Partygate has finally been published.
Mr Johnson sensationally resigned as a Conservative MP on Friday, accusing the investigation of amounting to a "witch hunt".
The report will ultimately decide whether the former prime minister lied to MPs over Partygate while he was in office.
Here, Sky News rounds up the key findings of the 108-page report:
  • The investigation found that Boris Johnson did mislead parliament over Partygate;
  • It recommended that Mr Johnson be suspended from the House for 90 days "for repeated contempts and for seeking to undermine the parliamentary process" - had he still been an MP;
  • This was by deliberately misleading the House, the Privileges Committee, by breaching confidence and "undermining the democratic process of the house";
  • The report also found Mr Johnson was "complicit in the campaign of abuse and attempted intimidation of the Committee";
  • It added: "We recommend that he should not be entitled to a former Member's pass".
Lovely...

Just read summaries - it is quite damning of him - at the time, if he'd just held his hands up, said he'd fucked up, he was under a lot of pressure - the strain of running the country in a pandemic, all this wouldn't have happened - people would have shrugged their shoulders - it's just bumbling Boris being bumbling , and he'd probably still be in power. Instead he lied, the lies brought him down. It was very Trump-like - just deny deny deny until they go away.

Just read summaries - it is quite damning of him - at the time, if he'd just held his hands up, said he'd fucked up, he was under a lot of pressure - the strain of running the country in a pandemic, all this wouldn't have happened - people would have shrugged their shoulders - it's just bumbling Boris being bumbling , and he'd probably still be in power. Instead he lied, the lies brought him down. It was very Trump-like - just deny deny deny until they go away.
it was lying about Watergate that brought Nixon down, so I guess Johnson is in good company 👍

Finally read this, it's laughable, especially how it concludes.

This is a dreadful day for MPs and for democracy. This decision means that no MP is free from vendetta, or expulsion on trumped up charges by a tiny minority who want to see him or her gone from the Commons.

I do not have the slightest contempt for parliament, or for the important work that should be done by the Privileges Committee. But for the Privileges Committee to use its prerogatives in this anti-democratic way, to bring about what is intended to be the final knife-thrust in a protracted political assassination – that is beneath contempt.

It is for the people of this country to decide who sits in parliament, not Harriet Harman.

Ignoring that facts that this report is subject to a vote in the Commons, so it'll not be 'a tiny minority' taking the final decision, but a massive majority, and still blaming Harriet Harman, when the report was unanimously agreed and it has a Tory majority.

He's living in an alternative reality, he's a baby Trump.

Back
Top Bottom