Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

There was a rumour that Boris was planning to send his dad to the Lords, ridiculous!

It seems he has backed down from that, thank goodness for small mercies.

Fuck Chris Bryant too.

The enjoyment of seeing Johnson slink off is rather spoiled by all the loathsome shites cheering, many of them who have crimes against their own names.

Oh, I don't know, I am rather enjoying the blue-on-blue cunt-on-cunt attacks, such as Alastair Campbell, as pot to kettle, saying, 'the sooner this turd is flushed down the toilet the better.'

I know you're not posting that out tweet out of any support PT but fuck that cunt - he did more harm then Johnson - as many of the replies to the tweet make clear

absolutely.

i'm on team 'they are all a bunch of cunts' in case anyone was in any doubt.

just find it amusing when one tory cunt calls another tory cunt a cunt, and then other tory cunts pop up and call the first tory cunt a cunt and so on

Just a of curiosity what would happen if more MPs quit with immediate effect by the end of the weekend, what then ?
It'd start to look like a "vote of confidence". Could cause Labour to move some troublesome motions to smoke out any further rebels. In terms of by-elections, all parties struggle with stretching resources thin so they might not want to have much more on the same day (for tactical reasons I wonder how many the Tories want to have on the same day)

Just a of curiosity what would happen if more MPs quit with immediate effect by the end of the weekend, what then ?

Just a load of by-elections, up to the point where the govt loses its majority. So 80 or so.

There's a question about what happens politically when 40+ Tory MPs all resign their seats in a week, with the solid understanding that 35 or so will be replaced by Lab/LD MP's - Sunak resigning as Tory leader, words of advice from the palace etc.. but that's tea leaves stuff.

Force Conservative HQ to spend tens of thousands on unnecessary by-elections and you'll soon hear from No 10 about peace offerings.
What's the point?

He admitted he misled the house, all be it unintentionally (though quite how you don't know that parties you've attended breach rules you've signed off IDK). The police issued fines including to him , for him to say there is no evidence in his petulant goodbye statement...He's on another planet.

Or maybe he's right it's been a conspiracy to undermine him...the evidence though doesn't point to remainers ...maybe he should start with that MP whom painfully described his mother's cremation

Fwiw, there are several things that maybe aren't massive in themselves but taken together can make a difference:

• by-elections are a chance to make a protest without fear of consequence. The govt's HoC majority is safe whatever happens so it's a good opportunity for disaffected tory voters to give them a good kicking
  • turnout is anyone's guess what with voter ID nonsense and general disaffectedness
  • in any case Tory membership is at an all time low and these are hardly inspiring circumstances. Even ardent Brexiteers must be losing heart. Although they'll be shipping in volunteers from all over, there will be an unprecedented lack of local knowledge to make best use of it.

Back
Top Bottom