Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

According to the BBC:

Betting firm Ladbrokes Politics have just suspended betting on "when will Boris Johnson be replaced as prime minister?"

They have also tweeted that the odds have shortened to 7/1 (from 12/1) on a general election being held this year.

will say one thing if this had been a whip groping a female tory or 2,
would it of had the same effect within the party...

Rees-Mogg repeatedly talking about "rumours" about Pincher, even when told there was an investigation, he apologised etc

Rees-Mogg also appears to think he is in the original British version of House of Cards.

Brexit Opportunities Minister Jacob Rees-Mogg also insists the PM can stay in office: “Over the centuries members of the Cabinet have come and gone and prime ministers who have a majority in the House of Commons are able to continue.”

Asked if it's a leadership pitch by Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid to resign, he adds: "You might think that, I couldn’t possibly comment.”

Jonathan Gullis has resigned his PPS role

That is a bit of a surprise- that beady-eyed, beardy bag of hate, usually found whinging about "left wing groaners" on youtube & wants teachers who criticise the Tory Party sacked, was one of those whose corpse I expected Erich Kempka to be looking for gasoline to dispose of, a day or so after Johnson's departure.

i find it really hard to believe this is really about the Pincher at all but then its kind of impossible to empathise with these people enough to guess what would be a last straw / oh shit this ship is really sinking moment for them.

It's more about Johnson being caught out lying yet again, and sending out ministers to defend him, all wrapped up in the Pincher case.

i find it really hard to believe this is really about the Pincher at all but then its kind of impossible to empathise with these people enough to guess what would be a last straw / oh shit this ship is really sinking moment for them.

Chris Pincher was pretty much a failure to learn from the calamitous handling of Owen Paterson's case. Lack of competence and the loss of a seat which normally would vote in a tick-ridden lame donkey if it had a blue rosette on meant that he had no more gaffes left.

Of course he blundered on and is probably regaling mad Nad and Chris Heaton-Harris in the cabinet room currently, with his plans for a world-beating space port in Redcar, the international hub for a tunnel to the moon, as his main infrastructure project for his fourth term in office.

Back
Top Bottom