Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

How hell can you forget something like that or has chose to forget?

It suspect it's an easy detail to omit if you have (what I'll optimistically call) a conscience that's totally fine with the occasional bit o' perfectly normal everyday harmless sexual assault.

I suspect at my most charitble, Boris thought this would be useful dirt to have in his back pocket and that it bought him some more loyalty. I doubt he's capable of empathising or understanding why people are kicking up such a fuss about this, nor would I be at all surprised if Boris had done worse himself.

It's at times like this I wish I had kids so I could warn them to never be alone in a room with a member of the Johnson administration.

It suspect it's an easy detail to omit if you have (what I'll optimistically call) a conscience that's totally fine with the occasional bit o' perfectly normal everyday harmless sexual assault.

xxx
Plus he's probably hearing dozens of such reports about various Tories every week so it will be hard to keep track.

Latest Vicki Young thing from BBC live updates page: (17:25 entry on https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-62048657 )

A visit to the tearoom is always a sign that a prime minister is in trouble. As he sipped Diet Coke, Boris Johnson was left in no doubt that many of his MPs are furious at this latest fiasco.

Some openly challenged him, demanding to know why, yet again, they’re having to defend his decisions and why the story keeps changing.

One MP present said the message was “you promised us you’d sort this... out in January with a new operation but we’ve gone backwards”.

Earlier close friends of Mr Johnson told him face to face how bad the mood had become in the party and urged him to take action.

I wonder if he will resort to some awful gimmick this evening.

Boris Johnson is to address the nation at 6pm?
What's he gonna say? 'The country is facing a serious national crisis because I keep getting called a liar and I don't like it, share my pain you plebs'.
Maybe cabinet have told him today to jump or they’re gonna push him.

General Election?

Surely even a narcissist of his calibre must think there's a chance his goose is well and truly cooked now...?

I suspect it'll be more faux concern about understanding how people feel about mistakes some other person made, but you simply must understand that there's a war on and it's only Boris that can offer a healthy supply of blood, sweat and tears to you, the great British public.

Back
Top Bottom