Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Patel has just been on LBC. I turned it off ( I only tuned in the hear Ferrari squirm)

she must be fumming she got dragged out of bed

where is fabricunt or Dorris

was funny watching the BBC 7 am pair talking about well this mp was supposed to be here but he has resigned and we just been advised his replacement Rabb cannot make it 5 minutes before his interview :)

I imagine they all do, they actually have to deal with the horrible lying weasel all the time. I doubt he has any friends at at all, just courtiers on the make.
As hard as it is to imagine sometimes, there are a number of Tory MPs that are old school Conservative “public standards and decency” believers. To them, Johnson has betrayed everything they believe in, and taken their beloved party to a place they hate.

Plenty of rebel MPs have been speaking out this morning, but only Patel & Raab seems to have come out in support of Johnson so far. :hmm:

As hard as it is to imagine sometimes, there are a number of Tory MPs that are old school Conservative “public standards and decency” believers. To them, Johnson has betrayed everything they believe in, and taken their beloved party to a place they hate.

A lot of that old guard will have been fucked off during Johnson's toys-out-the-pram purge prior to the 2019 election. The 2019 intake are vicious little shits to a man and woman.

Absolutely hilarious results. Top quality entertainment.

At the rate it’s currently going, Johnson’s last stand will be in a ruined basement in Stoke in late 2024, holed up with Jonathan Gullis and some Special Brew, hiding from skies dark with killer drones controlled by Patel, aiming to “neutralise recent unfortunate tendencies in our party in a humane and world-leading fashion”.

Absolutely hilarious results. Top quality entertainment.

At the rate it’s currently going, Johnson’s last stand will be in a ruined basement in Stoke in late 2024, holed up with Jonathan Gullis and some Special Brew, hiding from skies dark with killer drones controlled by Patel, aiming to “neutralise recent unfortunate tendencies in our party in a humane and world-leading fashion”.

Nah, his idol Churchill might have done that. He’ll be on a Lear jet heading for Dubai with a pallet load of fifty euro notes long before then…

Even more so in the shires where the old ladies with blue hair are the ones putting leaflets through doors. Lots won’t be doing that with the Custard Bin Bag still at the helm…

Even more so in the shires where the old ladies with blue hair are the ones putting leaflets through doors. Lots won’t be doing that with the Custard Bin Bag still at the helm…
I read on one of this mornings newsfeeds that one of the tory apologists was pretty much blaming party activists for not pulling their weight in the West Country byelection. Rather putting the cart before the horse there, I think.

He seems to have been deliberately avoiding being out and about in the UK recently, possibly for that very reason.
Sky news bloke asked Andrea Jenkins live early this morning why Johnson hadn't campaigned with the Wakefield candidate. She said ' he phoned him and was on the phone for 20 minutes ' , ' the pm phoned him' . Her tone was like the fucking pm rang one his serfs, what a guy.
Oh, ' he took time to ring him from UKRAINE '. Sky news bloke couldn't contain his chuckles.

Back
Top Bottom