Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Its a great shame that anyone cares what her take is. I find nothing of interest or value in her 'content' and infact I find it to be utter dogshit.
Mentioned somewhere else ( can't find it) about her attitude and some dodgy followers. Someone posted a tweet of hers telling Stoke to 'enjoy their deprived shithole'.
She's currently blocking anyone who says anything against Starmer, you're gone even quicker if you call him kieth.

Its a great shame that anyone cares what her take is. I find nothing of interest or value in her 'content' and infact I find it to be utter dogshit.
Why is it a great shame?

Do you disagree with what she actually says?

Do you think what she is saying is utter dogshit or is it that you just don't like her?

Why is it a great shame?

Do you disagree with what she actually says?

Do you think what she is saying is utter dogshit or is it that you just don't like her?
She is a sneering middle class liberal who directs loads of her venom at the working class and their communities. She would happily fit in with the Tories if it were not frowned upon at her dinner parties for middle class twits and similar online audience. To be honest, most of the PLP would.

She can get to fuck.

Is this the right thread for this?

eta no, there's a thread for that byelection you idiot. so it is not.

Last edited:
Mentioned somewhere else ( can't find it) about her attitude and some dodgy followers. Someone posted a tweet of hers telling Stoke to 'enjoy their deprived shithole'.

I couldn't find it either, but I might have found her urban account.

No, he meant London didn't vote for it, so have it in one of the knuckle-dragging Third World shitholes that did. Maybe Stoke or Lincolnshire?

Tory Twitter is very quiet so far...only serial doubters like Gale & Hoare out of the traps so far praising Dowden...be interesting to see if any other dominos start to fall...

The suggestion is they could spin it as Dowden being an honourable man that has fallen on his sword, because he had responsibility for election campaigns.

Well, they could try that, but I doubt many people would buy it.

jesus what an odious prick was wait for his comments but

"it peoples prejudices against rwanda that stop them supporting my idea to fuck vulnerable people on a plane"

he has discovered this whilst being treated to a state visit

Back
Top Bottom