Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

4th September 2019, Labour (under Corbyn) abstained on a motion to repeal the FTPA, knowing that in doing so it would prevent a GE. You may cry 'semantics', but the intention and result are that he refused a GE.
every single day, from 12 december 2019 to the present moment, boris johnson has refused a general election. and sir keithly shammer has gone along with him. you may cry 'semantics' but the intention and the result are that every day shammer has colluded with johnson in not having a general election.

He's fucked. I bet he's making promises to all and sundry. You'd hope that the turkeys of the parliamentary Tory party understand that 'assurances only bind those that receive them'. And his assurances were always worth fractions of fuck all.

He's fucked. I bet he's making promises to all and sundry. You'd hope that the turkeys of the parliamentary Tory party understand that 'assurances only bind those that receive them'. And his assurances were always worth fractions of fuck all.

The main beneficiary of Johnson’s largesse is Boris Johnson and any promised commitments are neither binding nor commitments

I’m not sure how you can support him for 15 years(!) without noticing that he’s literally a lying entitled bully within that time. Speaks well of some MPs powers of observation and what they value

The main beneficiary of Johnson’s largesse is Boris Johnson and any promised commitments are neither binding nor commitments

I’m not sure how you can support him for 15 years(!) without noticing that he’s literally a lying entitled bully within that time. Speaks well of some MPs powers of observation and what they value

There's fuck all wrong with their powers of observation. They've got an eagle eye for the main chance, and for spotting which side of the bread is buttered.

I thought Johnson and Trump a very suitable pair.

Perhaps an amusing coincidence of a kind that would make the average ten year old snigger, but Trump is British slang for fart, whilst Johnson is American slang for penis.

I think its certainly possible that theres more than one Judas in his disciples. Gove likes to lurk in the shadows betraying people, and duplicity and perfidy are tory trademarks. They should have a few more backstabbing parties. Catering can supply the canapes.

I think its certainly possible that theres more than one Judas in his disciples. Gove likes to lurk in the shadows betraying people, and duplicity and perfidy are tory trademarks. They should have a few more backstabbing parties. Catering can supply the canapes.

Quite likely, particularly as they all know perfectly well that he'd sell any of them out without batting an eyelid the moment it was convenient to him.

Back
Top Bottom