Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Not sure where this poster campaign is taking place but it would be a shame if it spread.

265419403_553419009486806_7227305456254643639_n.jpg
schoolboy error, the 'twat' should have gone across the twat otherwise in many cases the lower portion of the sticker will be removed leaving only the nefandous johnson's foul visage

Can lizzie spare a blood infusion

saying that they have been turning pharmacist into vaccination centres was in one on friday

not for a jab was just surprised to see it

I feel less anxious about Omicron now I've heard our Prime Minister speak. If he says there is a tidal wave coming I am automatically inclined to disbelieve him.

And then I remember he has other things on his mind and even something true can be a useful diversion.

Feels like there's a slight pause going on in the story of the parties (well, at least nothing major in the last few hours). The other way of thinking about that is, it's like saying to the tory party, 'is that not enough, you want to hear he's done something else before you sack the cunt?'

Cos a relatable story. Millions of people had a quite miserable Christmas and these wankers were blithely ignoring the rules they set for the rest of plebs. So its cut through to the wider population and they are very pissed off.
Yet all they have to do to disarm it is find a similar case where Labour or other opposition politicians have done the same (and there’s bound to be something, no matter how much lower in magnitude) and for their loyal presstapo to amplify it sufficiently that it turns into a ‘they’re all at it’ story. This in turn tends to diminish voting overall rather than voting for their party, but rarely harms the Tories as they can keep on bussing pensioners to the polling station and their voter loyalty is stronger (particular with Labour being headed by captain nonentity). So wait patiently for the headlines about Party Starmer’s hypocrisy any time now.

Yet all they have to do to disarm it is find a similar case where Labour or other opposition politicians have done the same (and there’s bound to be something, no matter how much lower in magnitude) and for their loyal presstapo to amplify it sufficiently that it turns into a ‘they’re all at it’ story. This in turn tends to diminish voting overall rather than voting for their party, but rarely harms the Tories as they can keep on bussing pensioners to the polling station and their voter loyalty is stronger (particular with Labour being headed by captain nonentity). So wait patiently for the headlines about Party Starmer’s hypocrisy any time now.
I think the the thing with the shadow cabinet, whatever else might be wrong with them, is that they are much more likely to have included "what are the chances of me getting caught?" on their mental checklist.

Feels like there's a slight pause going on in the story of the parties (well, at least nothing major in the last few hours). The other way of thinking about that is, it's like saying to the tory party, 'is that not enough, you want to hear he's done something else before you sack the cunt?'
twatter reckons it's the Johnsons' own private parties that are next.

Back
Top Bottom