Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Since he’s clearly determined to foster a bad boy, rule breaker image, someone just needs to present him with a rule which, if broken, will have a fatal outcome.

You couldn’t even be done for manslaughter since you’d clearly told him in front of witnesses not to do it. Now how do we arrange for a photo op at the cyanide factory?

How about the law of gravity? He went on about a superman cape at the start of the pandemic, so it would be fitting if he were to plummet from a great height.
Just kick the cunt in the bollocks. Would make a good TV clip if nothing else.

She cetainly thinks he has, with an eastern European cello player...That's what that row they had a while back was about. Still, that's their business
And not really politics
Tend to agree with you... sort of. Certainly, we've moved on from a politicians sexuality or affairs being the stuff of resignations and, as you say, it's their business is the proper response. But with johnson, he swims in a sea of solipsistic self interest, corruption chiselling and all kind of 'immorality' - as in lack of common fucking decency - in his government's approach to just about everything. Whether it be walking round hospitals, mask free to make some kind of business as usual 'point', or shagging someone else when his wife was having cancer treatment, it all adds to the picture of a lying dishonest fucking shit.

This wanker goes to an international summit about climate change and states, to the world's media, that he doesn't think Britain is corrupt.

Just amazing. The more I think about it, the weirder it gets. Anyone across the globe that didn't know or care, now naturally assumes Britain is corrupt. Outstanding.

#worldbeating

This wanker goes to an international summit about climate change and states, to the world's media, that he doesn't think Britain is corrupt.

Just amazing. The more I think about it, the weirder it gets. Anyone across the globe that didn't know or care, now naturally assumes Britain is corrupt. Outstanding.

#worldbeating

Anyone present at that conference already knows

#worldbeating

Gotta be done....

1636746755767.png

Hopefully his parent's, extended family, friends and all lickspittle friends die too.
I’ve reached that conclusion. They have no better angels to appeal to. If any of the fuckers were hanging of a cliff by one arm appealing to me for help I’d sit down cross legged, do nothing and enjoy the show. And after they’d hit the rocks at the bottom I’d film myself pissing off the cliff onto the bloody mess below.

Back
Top Bottom