Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

FDyZVFCXEAQHBv_

For some insane reason though the sheep like Johnson's creation of the bumbling mumbling fuckwit. Doubt Pob would hold the same appeal.
I reckon you’re right. There’d have to be a consistent Labour lead in the opinion polls for weeks and months before the Tory grassroots in the Shires choose that gurning gakked-out dancing goblin over Johnson. This can be a good thing though, cos if - as someone posted above - he remains at the helm lurching from disaster to disaster it may help to damage the Tory ‘brand’.

I reckon you’re right. There’d have to be a consistent Labour lead in the opinion polls for weeks and months before the Tory grassroots in the Shires choose that gurning gakked-out dancing goblin over Johnson. This can be a good thing though, cos if - as someone posted above - he remains at the helm lurching from disaster to disaster it may help to damage the Tory ‘brand’.

I think it is the ERG rather than the grassroots who will do for Boris.

Did he slum it by train to Glasgow or did he fly again?

Comments in the news that he is saying "MP's should be punished for breaking the rules". He's ready to throw everyone under the bus to try improve his standing, pity he doesn't realize that he's the worst offender.

Back
Top Bottom