Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

oddly it must just be a Drunken johnson's tell

cheating on his missus and talking about imaginary bridges

What makes you think he has not,

His record as a Married man is quite indicative as a his career as a public servant

what make you think he even researched anything about the project before waffling on about the thames estuary airport idea

kinda like the nhs bus someone told him it might bring him more publicity

regardless of the fact that the lead lacked traction or substance?

Already covered by someone sober so deleted (edit or least I thought I did ot the post above):facepalm:

Last edited:
Not that anyone values or takes any notice of their rantings, but it’s interesting that the Daily Express, which until very recently had been running front pages so ludicrously supportive of Johnson they make that North Korean newsreader woman look like a beacon of critical impartiality, have run two highly critical front page headlines in the last few days.

I wonder what’s prompted the change, because any Express concern for Tory sleaze sure as fuck will not be it.

Not that anyone values or takes any notice of their rantings, but it’s interesting that the Daily Express, which until very recently had been running front pages so ludicrously supportive of Johnson they make that North Korean newsreader woman look like a beacon of critical impartiality, have run two highly critical front page headlines in the last few days.

I wonder what’s prompted the change, because any Express concern for Tory sleaze sure as fuck will not be it.
They've picked an unflattering picture, but the message is pretty mild : "just say sorry" and we will love you again. And, if you don't, the thing is that you didn't say sorry, nothing to do with your promotion of corruption.

They've picked an unflattering picture, but the message is pretty mild : "just say sorry" and we will love you again. And, if you don't, the thing is that you didn't say sorry, nothing to do with your promotion of corruption.
They just don'T GAF and there's no reasoning with any of them

254345104_954317261851859_8744481066977259114_n.jpg

She cetainly thinks he has, with an eastern European cello player...That's what that row they had a while back was about. Still, that's their business
And not really politics
Despite being a public "servant" he is entitled to a private life. That said, I think people should be allowed to understand that this is a man who will cheat and lie
on those personal people supposedly closest to him. This may help people consider that if his nearest and dearest cannot trust him, how can the electorate?
Also, his private life helps to illustrate he has no morals.

Despite being a public "servant" he is entitled to a private life. That said, I think people should be allowed to understand that this is a man who will cheat and lie
on those personal people supposedly closest to him. This may help people consider that if his nearest and dearest cannot trust him, how can the electorate?
Also, his private life helps to illustrate he has no morals.
he has plenty of morals. like all good stories his life is a signal example: in his case, of what not to do. and you won't believe how it ends, no one will ever want to be a serial liar and cheat again afterwards

Back
Top Bottom