Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Heard on the radio news bulletin this morning that it has been confirmed monster twattus went back to London from COP26 by a private jet, instead of using the more environmentally friendly train option. Something about time constraints.

What an example.

See also the vote about OPatterson and lobbying for ££££. Corrupt sleazebawbags !
The urgency was, apparently, down to a dinner meeting with Charles Moore of the Telegraph which has stood squarely with Johnson's attack on scrutiny.

1636017270248.png

Well, that ^^^ excuse isn't good enough for me, especially in the circumstances. And the number of private jets sets a very bad example at COP26, given how environmentally damaging even short haul flights can be are known to be.

But not surprising, it was the torygraph hack ...
Another sleazy bawbag ?

Well, that ^^^ excuse isn't good enough for me, especially in the circumstances. And the number of private jets sets a very bad example at COP26, given how environmentally damaging even short haul flights can be are known to be.

Another sleazy bawbag ?
tbf, I wasn't offering it as an excuse; it was the reason

Another sleazy bawbag ?
you can always tell a wrong un, their first name is lord

253288487_10158427591317006_6764640494092823893_n.jpg

Last edited:
Johnson’s Cop26 address was met with stony silence. The prime minister left pauses for laughs. They never came.

Asked about Johnson’s leadership, one EU official laughed, but offered a diplomatic take. “It’s not completely my taste to be honest,” the person said, sidestepping to praise the UK diplomatic machine. “One thing that we profit from is that the UK still has one of the best foreign services in the world. It’s pretty difficult to break that up and they [Downing Street] haven’t got round to it yet.”

#worldbeating

Johnson is a corrupt product of the British elite. He encapsulates the rottenness of his class, Eton, Oxbridge and shit journalism and the tiny circle who have always held the levers of power through their corrupt network of 'contacts'.

And it's all a game, a sport. Because they'll never have to go hungry, will never experience homelessness, their addictions can be treated if they want, the legal system can be bought by them, their money stashed outside the tax system.

The contrast between their lives and the lives of those I work with every single fucking week is astronomical. Johnson and his ilk will never understand. Actually, they laugh at the plebs.

These cunts should watch their backs.

Johnson is a corrupt product of the British elite. He encapsulates the rottenness of his class, Eton, Oxbridge and shit journalism and the tiny circle who have always held the levers of power through their corrupt network of 'contacts'.

And it's all a game, a sport. Because they'll never have to go hungry, will never experience homelessness, their addictions can be treated if they want, the legal system can be bought by them, their money stashed outside the tax system.

The contrast between their lives and the lives of those I work with every single fucking week is astronomical. Johnson and his ilk will never understand. Actually, they laugh at the plebs.

These cunts should watch their backs.
I’ve noticed he actively and unashamedly sneers in interviews.

Back
Top Bottom