Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Boris Johnson; finally a politician to unite the whole of France​

I liked this though: "The success of Johnson, whom Charlie Hebdo described as a ‘cockerel who sings while its feet are stuck in shit’, mystifies the French public"

sorry about the bold I don't seem able to alter it

Wondering why the women walking next to him has a clenched fist...
Also why he isn't wearing a mask in a hospital
And why he isn't in Parliament dealing with the Patterson debacle...

1636386243154.png

Wondering why the women walking next to him has a clenched fist...
Also why he isn't wearing a mask in a hospital
And why he isn't in Parliament dealing with the Patterson debacle...

View attachment 295980
He's quite the chonk, isn't he? I mean, I'm by no means Captain Slender, but I can't claim moobs like that. At his age, he might want to have a care about his future longevity, and not just politically.

TBF to him, the rolled sleeves, no jacket, and tucked-in tie is probably an infection control thing...but then so's a mask. Cunt.

He's quite the chonk, isn't he? I mean, I'm by no means Captain Slender, but I can't claim moobs like that. At his age, he might want to have a care about his future longevity, and not just politically.

TBF to him, the rolled sleeves, no jacket, and tucked-in tie is probably an infection control thing...but then so's a mask. Cunt.
It is. It's known as "bare below the elbows", and it's to facilitate effective hand washing. However you're right about the need for a mask. I don't know how anyone let him roam the corridors with out one.

Back
Top Bottom