Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Well we all know what a ballshitter Boris is. I can well see him saying "I'm having a weekend away" and no other detail. Bet he's just sorting out some other income to bolster his pm salary.

This whole thing is bizarre - the cover story that he was baptising his child at Westminster Cathedral fed through client journo Peston, the strange denials, the nudge nudge about BJ’s new “Russian girlfriend “, Lebedevs recent gong/enoblement, the dead cat elements, Whitty and Vallance alone this am, the Gove/Murdoch cabal grinding axes in the shadows.... court gossip meets Game of Thrones meets le Carre.... whilst all the C19 graphs curve upwards.

Speculation, but if the Perugia visit story is false, (I.e unless both Downing St and Westminster Cathedral are lying), it would be a good way of directing attention to all Johnson’s other visits to Lebedev and their ongoing friendship/relationship, by “persons unknown”.

I <<heard>> that Epstein's actually still alive (have YOU seen his body? and how better to avoid justice than to pretend he was killed???) and hid out on Lebedev's island. THAT's why Johnson visited his secret Russian girlfriend, why else would he go there? #Ranon

Last edited:
I <<heard>> that Epstein's actually still alive (have YOU seen his body? and how better to avoid justice than to pretend he was killed???) and hid out on Lebedev's island. THAT's why Johnson visited his secret Russian girlfriend, why else would he go there? #Ranon
What happened was Epstein was surgically altered to look like the fake Paul McCartney and the fake pm was killed in Epstein's place.

Back
Top Bottom