Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

which is why i'm starting to think he is losing interested

he was going to be the man who gave the country back its freedom

not the guy who killed your Nan to quote Hancock

that wasn't all that recent (although of course somewhere could have re-run the cartoon) - posted by (er...) you on this here thread in december
I thought I had seen it somewhere.
119667418_2865397020386931_6936335960116832931_n.jpg

That's a hell of a shoeing, this early on in his premiership, considering the Tory press have long been his personal fanclub. It took May 18 months, and a massively fucked up GE campaign, before they turned on her. Even poor old John Major got 2 years grace

Murdoch’s never been 100% on board as their man was Gove, the Telegraph is Johnson’s cock gobbler. Always been fairly strong rivalry between those camps. Of course Murdoch would have his back during an election, and strongly wants to put the boot in the EU with him as a means to achieving that, but beyond that there’s less enthusiasm.

Interesting seeing how harsh The Star is being, perhaps a sign that the new owners (Mirror group) have shifted the editorial line significantly. The Express (same owners) are still uncritical to the point of appearing like satire. Neither will be sincere, just aiming for a certain readership.

This elicited a tear :(

Mr Johnson was also said to be financially supporting, to differing degrees, four of his six children.

As a highly paid columnist for the Daily Telegraph newspaper, speaker and backbench Tory MP, Mr Johson was reported to earn more than £350,000 a year.

His new salary of around £150,000 is a significant cut to do the job he has dreamed of since he was a child.

Back
Top Bottom