Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Must admit, I don't agree this is a tipping point. I think there's often a bit of a tendency to exaggerate embarrassing moments like this: the circus moves on quickly

Completely agree, but I also think the tipping-point often happens before the thing that people remember as the tipping-point. I think Johnson had already trapped himself in a no-win before yesterday, and he was a fish in a barrell for Milliband.

Completely agree, but I also think the tipping-point often happens before the thing that people remember as the tipping-point. I think Johnson had already trapped himself in a no-win before yesterday, and he was a fish in a barrell for Milliband.

Couldn't agree more that through his own dishonesty and incompetence he'd backed himself into a corner he can't get out of without looking very silly, but I'm far from convinced yesterday is much - if any - more than just another in the seemingly endless parade of public fuck-ups that don't seem to change anything. He did carry the bill easily, after all, Mili-mauling or no. Next week's rebellion could be more significant, if it happens.

I still laugh about that more or less daily tbf

Really? I prefer not to think about ham-face with his pork sword in the mouth of a dead pig.

Yep which makes it look like he thought them up all on his own. :eek:
It was all Torsten Bell’s work if I recall.

I was at the count that election night, a helicopter outside ready to fly Ed down to that London and special branch everywhere.
The look on his face when he realised he wouldn’t be PM was a picture. Mrs S remarked she has never seen such a look of relief.

Back
Top Bottom