Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I think the Etonian entitled arrogance is so deep in him that the plan was probably a) get to be PM, b) wing it and then due to being just so much smarter than everyone else, c) be remembered as a great PM.

This is definitely coming as a shock to him.
Exactly this, he thought it would be fun to be PM and is a bit put out that it hasn't been much of a laugh so far.

Someone can't remember who said the other day that if he'd been born into a normal family he'd have been that one that's floundering about talking about some big thing they might do one day whilst asking to stay on your sofa and borrowing money from their girlfriend and just by the age of 30 becomes a pain in the arse but thanks to his start in life he got to just fall upwards the whole way until now.

I am surprised it is not in Aeroflot livery.

AeroClot, more like.

Alternatively:

EavE4-2XkAAm3DH

He's trying to sell the idea that a trade deal with down under will be great because Brits will be able to get biscuits that are similar to Penguins but not called Penguins. A prime minister so out-of-touch he's never heard of Aldi.
& Vegemite when we already have Marmite which I prefer by the way. I have only had Vegemite once & it was brownish and not as strong. What next? Lagers that are like making love in a canoe?

I spoke to an Australian colleague today and apparently Tim' Tams are just the tip of the awesome biscuit iceberg. There's a selection of savoury biscuits and crackers as well as a whole range of other biscuits.

Still not exactly a reason to do a trade deal though.

Back
Top Bottom