Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

A million fucking quid for some stickers

Taxpayers Charged Nearly £1m To Repaint Boris Johnson's Plane Red, White And Blue"

Typical fucking Johnson, pissing away money on pointless vanity projects whilst making a total fuck-up of everything that actually matters.

and i think he knows it, he's looking less and less happy and more and more like a rabbit trapped in the headlights.

Who was it who remarked that BJ wanted to be Prime Minister,and wants to have been Prime Minister, but not actually to have to do the hard work in the middle? There's a lot of truth in that IMO.

Belatedly he seems to have realised that being PM means he might actually have to take responsibility for something, and that doesn't sit easily with him.

Personally, I hope the bastard's utterly miserable and hating every minute of it.

Who was it who remarked that BJ wanted to be Prime Minister,and wants to have been Prime Minister, but not actually to have to do the hard work in the middle? There's a lot of truth in that IMO.

Belatedly he seems to have realised that being PM means he might actually have to take responsibility for something, and that doesn't sit easily with him.

Personally, I hope the bastard's utterly miserable and hating every minute of it.
on top of that i hope he has trigeminal neuralgia, it's the most painful thing i have ever had

And is getting sleepless nights courtesy of the new offspring :)

I think the Etonian entitled arrogance is so deep in him that the plan was probably a) get to be PM, b) wing it and then due to being just so much smarter than everyone else, c) be remembered as a great PM.

This is definitely coming as a shock to him.

Back
Top Bottom