Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I'm trying to get some work done so not watching this, but could some kind soul give an impression of how he's doing? Say on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most commanding, polished performance you could possibly imagine, and 1 being ... well, Cummings' statement.

he hasn't admitted to butchering those cats in Croydon yet

The obvious thing to do to frustrate him at this point is to pursue a campaign of not installing any app until Cummings is gone. Another unbelievable performance. Another week or two of this and it really will damage him permanently.

I'm trying to get some work done so not watching this, but could some kind soul give an impression of how he's doing? Say on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most commanding, polished performance you could possibly imagine, and 1 being ... well, Cummings' statement.
They've covered him in goth makeup to stop his telltale flush when he gets all blustered up. That's how good it is :D

The obvious thing to do to frustrate him at this point is to pursue a campaign of not installing any app until Cummings is gone. Another unbelievable performance. Another week or two of this and it really will damage him permanently.

The problem is that nowhere near enough people are watching this. For example that answer to test/track/trace strongly suggests that they made a decision not to do it, not that they didn't have the capacity so couldn't do it - people might understand the second one but the first is a decision that will have caused thousands of deaths. However it might not be something that the media pick up (though it absolutely should)

The problem is that nowhere near enough people are watching this. For example that answer to test/track/trace strongly suggests that they made a decision not to do it, not that they didn't have the capacity so couldn't do it - people might understand the second one but the first is a decision that will have caused thousands of deaths. However it might not be something that the media pick up (though it absolutely should)
Yeah, I was thinking the only hope is that it gets picked up by the dreaded 'Mainstream Media'. Evil bastards that they are.

Floundering in front of a panel of unimpressed headteachers: infinitely worse than Cummings

human-whack-a-mole-inflatable-game4.gif

Back
Top Bottom