Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Nice to hear some good news for a change and reporters smiling for once when it was announced instead of the c word.

I don't love Boris but he's got character. Congratulations to him and his fiancè on a bouncing baby boy. 😊

Yup, my gf shares the same sentiment, the birth of a newborn is always a cause for celebration- and quite right too :oldthumbsup:

Nice to hear some good news for a change and reporters smiling for once when it was announced instead of the c word.

I don't love Boris but he's got character. Congratulations to him and his fiancè on a bouncing baby boy. 😊
A vintage wine has character. And a bottle of vintage wine could run the country better than the useless tosser in number ten whose only notable talent seems to be fathering numerous children.

A vintage wine has character. And a bottle of vintage wine could run the country better than the useless tosser in number ten whose only notable talent seems to be fathering numerous children.

colour, body etc:

3526.jpg

"Nothing we do should lift the R or reproduction rate", he said today, demonstrating how much he paid attention to human biology at school.

Back
Top Bottom