Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I read somewhere many years ago, someone said to Churchill, El-Alamein
Was his, (Churchill’s)Battle of Waterloo and Churchill with his usual pomposity said No, it was my Battle of Blenheim’
Pomposity being an obvious connection to Johnson.

In the world at war an advisor or assistant to Churchill said he was out inspecting some troops and was jumping over a wall and landed in some mud and the 'met your Waterloo / I think you mean Blenheim' got a mention then too. Cunt probably made that joke a thousand times during his lifetime

In the world at war an advisor or assistant to Churchill said he was out inspecting some troops and was jumping over a wall and landed in some mud and the 'met your Waterloo / I think you mean Blenheim' got a mention then too. Cunt probably made that joke a thousand times during his lifetime
if the assault course was when Churchill visited the troops in North Africa this maybe where I got the quote from in my senior memory banks. :D

His Sydney Street fending off anarchic viral irregulars.

What we need is Maxim guns, not ventilators, if we want to vanquish this Oriental scourge.

Surely he should have called it his Trafalgar or crusades or something...

Nah, he's too stupid to draw any comparisons other than with his beloved Winston Churchill, and he's not even very good at that. Besides, much as Churchill might have been a nasty character in many respects and ineffectual in others, he did at least make a reasonably competent job of being PM during WWII, mainly because he had sense enough to listen to people who actually knew what they were talking about.* Johnson doesn't even do that: he just lets sycophants and psychopaths tell him what he wants to hear. As PM he has bigger shades of Lord North than he does Churchill, although at least North had the merit of not being a liar and a crook.

* This didn't apply when he was pissed, but reputedly they had a small department of civil servants devoted to filtering out the crap he came up with when he'd overdone the brandy.

Nice to hear some good news for a change and reporters smiling for once when it was announced instead of the c word.

I don't love Boris but he's got character. Congratulations to him and his fiancè on a bouncing baby boy. 😊

Nice to hear some good news for a change and reporters smiling for once when it was announced instead of the c word.

I don't love Boris but he's got character. Congratulations to him and his fiancè on a bouncing baby boy. 😊
Sorry, why is this 'good news'? Boris doing his fucking job properly and covering the basics - like providing sufficient PPE for those who need it - is good news. Rich people having more children is not good news.

Everyone has ‘character’. Polpot had ‘character’ and in common with Boris it wasn’t a nice one.

But by all means go ‘awww’ like Amanda Holden eyeing a singing pensioner.

Back
Top Bottom