Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Don Troomp taking electoral politics is like when you're at the football and sat by some dickhead who screams 'GET IT FORWARD' every two minutes and regardless of what is happening on the pitch
I had one of those behind me on the kop for about 5 years. Gerrit forrad and kickim int stand every two minutes for a couple of hours every Saturday.

Still showed more insight and was less irritating than this one.

I had one of those behind me on the kop for about 5 years. Gerrit forrad and kickim int stand every two minutes for a couple of hours every Saturday.

Still showed more insight and was less irritating than this one.
One of my favourite bits of telly was watching some crap show about mad football fans which included some Blackburn old boy who screamed attack-attack, attack-attack-attack every few minutes, then some bloke in front of him turned around and said I wish you'd have an attack

Peter Reid: ‘I told Boris Johnson he was a fat, lying disgrace’

Speaking of football, I suddenly like Peter Reid (and his monkey heid) a lot more.

He references Johnson’s Hillsborough comments, which bear repeating:

Liverpool is a handsome city with a tribal sense of community. A combination of economic misfortune — its docks were, fundamentally, on the wrong side of England when Britain entered what is now the European Union — and an excessive predilection for welfarism have created a peculiar, and deeply unattractive, psyche among many Liverpudlians.

They see themselves whenever possible as victims, and resent their victim status; yet at the same time they wallow in it. Part of this flawed psychological state is that they cannot accept that they might have made any contribution to their misfortunes, but seek rather to blame someone else for it, thereby deepening their sense of shared tribal grievance against the rest of society.

The deaths of more than 50 Liverpool football supporters at Hillsborough in 1989 was undeniably a greater tragedy than the single death, however horrible, of Mr Bigley; but that is no excuse for Liverpool’s failure to acknowledge, even to this day, the part played in the disaster by drunken fans at the back of the crowd who mindlessly tried to fight their way into the ground that Saturday afternoon. The police became a convenient scapegoat, and the Sun newspaper a whipping-boy for daring, albeit in a tasteless fashion, to hint at the wider causes of the incident.

A donkey jacket.
Labour had a personality free fool as leader when it needed a tiger, exactly what is happening now.
You're such a fucking hypocrite. You whined above about the use of insults to replace actual explanations yet here you are laying into Michael Foot in an utterly stupid attack on his personality rather than his politics. You're a fucking joke with no analytical skills worth the name. Don't bother replying to this, you'd only prove this true again.

you are laying into Michael Foot in an utterly stupid attack on his personality rather than his politics

Yes, because just like Corbyn, his personality made him unelectable.

Twitter account photos. Which one has the PR battle sown up, and which one looks like a clueless fool?

Johnson is a dangerous bastard that will naff pretty much everything up, but one with a flair for promoting himself.
Look at the eyes, the apparent interest displayed by the men, and which one comes over as 'real'.
This isn't daily mail stuff, these are their twitter feeds.

EI9Az3iW4AAaGuW.jpeg

EI7820oXYAAk8ad.jpeg

Yes, because just like Corbyn, his personality made him unelectable.

Twitter account photos. Which one has the PR battle sown up, and which one looks like a clueless fool?

Johnson is a dangerous bastard that will naff pretty much everything up, but one with a flair for promoting himself.
Look at the eyes, the apparent interest displayed by the men, and which one comes over as 'real'.
This isn't daily mail stuff, these are their twitter feeds.

View attachment 189520

View attachment 189521

what :confused:

I'd be amazed if Johnson had the slightest interest in anything shown in that picture, but reality and PR are far apart, and everyone there is a winner. The poppy appeal get's their publicity, mummy gets a nice photo of her kid, and Johnson gets a push to a few extra votes.
He's a cheat, a liar, and a tory twat, but he's bloody good at making himself look good.
This is a whole new fight, and tired 70s far left politics are making it an easy for the inglorious PM to win. Johnson has to go, but that means devising a whole new battle plan or Britain is going to be stuck with him for a long time.
Question is, is the Labour party willing to make tough choices in order to dump Mr. Thatcher and his daft haircut?

I'd be amazed if Johnson had the slightest interest in anything shown in that picture, but reality and PR are far apart, and everyone there is a winner. The poppy appeal get's their publicity, mummy gets a nice photo of her kid, and Johnson gets a push to a few extra votes.
He's a cheat, a liar, and a tory twat, but he's bloody good at making himself look good.
This is a whole new fight, and tired 70s far left politics are making it an easy for the inglorious PM to win. Johnson has to go, but that means devising a whole new battle plan or Britain is going to be stuck with him for a long time.
Question is, is the Labour party willing to make tough choices in order to dump Mr. Thatcher and his daft haircut?

What tough choices are you referring to - Labour ditching Corbyn?

I'm gonna bite, Don. Who would your ideal leader be. And more importantly, what would their policies be?

Concrete details please, not just vague anti-Corbyn stuff.

PR winner here.

Back into the 70s now. 80s earlier. I wonder where we'll end up. He can't get to 45 by definition.

You're such a fucking hypocrite. You whined above about the use of insults to replace actual explanations

I didn't replace explanations, more added insults to them, wanker.
You and your daft pals have yet to come up with an explanation of Johnson's massive potential election win, but you have told me I'm a this and that.
Perhaps, if you can manage a post with some well reasoned content, you could explain why Johnson is doing so well and how he can be stopped.

I, you daft tosser, have offered suggested reasons, and even mentioned what I believe is the best strategy to get rid of him, but you have posted nothing save pedantic arguments with no concrete ideas.

I await your reply, a post stacked with more fillings than an oversized Cornish pasty, but I fully expect a toilet type post filled with the sort of soft crap you'd expect after a rugby team had just downed 10 pints and a curry, then realised the flush was broken.

That's why Johnson is a winning monster twat, not consigned to history's list of failed fuckers where he should be.

Back into the 70s now. 80s earlier. I wonder where we'll end up. He can't get to 45 by definition.

Thoughts like that are why Britain is in serious danger of leaving the EU and having to suffer Johnson for far too many years.
Battle time, but we're taking a potato gun to fight some fucker with an Uzi, and we can't even agree to stop pointing it at each other.

Britain needs a strong Labour party with electable policies and an electable leader or it will suffer Boris the twat and his band of bastards for at least one parliament, and that means a lot of crappy right wing politics and fuck knows what for the NHS.

Johnson has to go

Thoughts like that are why Britain is in serious danger of leaving the EU and having to suffer Johnson for far too many years.
Battle time, but we're taking a potato gun to fight some fucker with an Uzi, and we can't even agree to stop pointing it at each other.

Britain needs a strong Labour party with electable policies and an electable leader or it will suffer Boris the twat and his band of bastards for at least one parliament, and that means a lot of crappy right wing politics and fuck knows what for the NHS.

Johnson has to go
Don't reply to me with this apolitical drivel again.

I didn't replace explanations, more added insults to them, wanker.
You and your daft pals have yet to come up with an explanation of Johnson's massive potential election win, but you have told me I'm a this and that.
Perhaps, if you can manage a post with some well reasoned content, you could explain why Johnson is doing so well and how he can be stopped.

I, you daft tosser, have offered suggested reasons, and even mentioned what I believe is the best strategy to get rid of him, but you have posted nothing save pedantic arguments with no concrete ideas.

I await your reply, a post stacked with more fillings than an oversized Cornish pasty, but I fully expect a toilet type post filled with the sort of soft crap you'd expect after a rugby team had just downed 10 pints and a curry, then realised the flush was broken.

That's why Johnson is a winning monster twat, not consigned to history's list of failed fuckers where he should be.
You're incoherent. Your initial paragraphs don't say why johnson is a winning monster twat. Indeed you refer to his potential victory earlier in your great fart of a post. You couldn't analyse your way out of a wet paper bag.

Johnson has to go
He's gone all over you already.

Back
Top Bottom