Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Petition to request parliament review LTNs

And yet here you are.
This post was a simple one to share the petition so I did that and was happy to leave it at that but when someone comments on my post I feel obliged to respond and hence all the pages and pages of comments and responses - I had not realised how hostile a forum it was

This is a community.
You barged in the front door and fired off on one topic - basically SPAM.
One post is not spam - I was sharing a petition for anyone who is interested - if you aren't interested in signing it then you can simply ignore the post - if no one had posted any comments I would have posted no replies and that would have been the end of it

This is a community.
You barged in the front door and fired off on one topic - basically SPAM.
To go back to the oft used pub analogy ( The Editor’s Arms?). This was the equivalent of a charity Chugger walking in wearing a high vis with a megaphone and pontificating to everyone in the bar. Then trying to get the. To sign done badly photocopied petition on a manly clip board with a non working biro tied to it with string…

Ian, my advice is sell your minicab and buy a nice bike. Within two weeks you would love LTNs and be spending your time on cycling forums posting about hostile minicab drivers making close passes.

Either way you will be post hoc rationalising how the world is against you. But if you take up cycling you might live longer. :)

Not really - I've not referenced any of your personal characteristics or traits - it's not hard to talk about the content of what people say without referencing them personally
Yes, really. How did I "reference your personal characteristics"? You're a bit touchy, pal. All I did was ask you about your affiliations. Tufton Street, aye?

Yes you have been rumbled as someone who has to refer to someone's personal characteristics in order to progress your argument - I know nothing about you but I don't want to know anything about you - stick to the content of the discussion and leave out the personal stuff
Again with this phrase "personal characteristics". What's wrong with you?

No thanks as I've said before I don't think it is appropriate for a forum like this to allow people to insult other and use foul language just because they don't agree with the other persons point of view
This is a private run forum with no advertising. It's basically one man's (Editor) train set. He decides what is and what is not appropriate. So far, over the years, he doesn't seem to have have a problem with: '
people to insult other and use foul language just because they don't agree with the other persons point of view'

But fill your boots and tell him how you think it should be...

Hey, perhaps you could start a petition...

This is a private run forum with no advertising. It's basically one man's (Editor) train set. He decides what is and what is not appropriate. So far, over the years, he doesn't seem to have have a problem with: '

But fill your boots and tell him how you think it should be...

Hey, perhaps you could start a petition...
You guys can crack on with it - I'll watch (probably won't) from the side lines

Back
Top Bottom