Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Owen Jones targeted and attacked

A man has been found guilty of aggravated assault against the Guardian columnist Owen Jones because of hostility to his leftwing political views and homophobia, following a two-day trial at Snaresbrook crown court.

Anne Studd QC, the presiding judge, concluded at the end of the hearing that Jones was the victim of a “wholly unprovoked assault” outside a central London pub last August because of “his LGBT and his leftwing beliefs”. The defendant, James Healy, 40, had “far-right” views, Studd added.

Great defence.

Additional CCTV footage taken shortly after 2am showed Healy leaving shortly after Jones, and running after him just has he was leaving the vicinity, attacking him from behind and appearing to knock him to the ground before a general skirmish ensued.

Studd said that Healy made no attempt to speak to Jones and engaged in a “brutal assault that was clearly targeted”. The judge said the video contradicted Healy’s claim, given in a witness statement to police, that he had acted in self-defence throughout.

Hit him from behind then?
Yup like a big hard Biffa Bacon sort of geezer.

Look_20Out_20It_s_20The_20BaconsWHITE_7ee5ac5f-592f-4eeb-9fda-d2080017ec53_1200x1200.jpg
"

23525356-0-image-a-51_1579271960117.jpg

I mean who hasn't gone through their cupboards one day and found a copy of the Protocols and a full SS uniform that they'd forgotten all about? and obviously never knew the meaning of in the first place
He might have been trying to give up. I know some ex-smokers keep a pack in the back of a drawer for years, cos they're worried about feeling trapped without fags.

If I was going to be coward attacked by a Nazi thug, it would like this one who attacked OJ - wasn’t OJ doing the media rounds the very next day without a scratch on him?

Initially I thought this may have been a Blighty version of Jussie Smollett.

If I was going to be coward attacked by a Nazi thug, it would like this one who attacked OJ - wasn’t OJ doing the media rounds the very next day without a scratch on him?

Because you are a moron.

Trying a little bit to hard on this post

What are trying to say Marty ? That he wasn’t assaulted enough in your view, that really it wasn’t assault, that he got off lucky, that the prosecution shouldn’t have gone ahead? Spit it out boy .

Bit early on a Sunday to be that pissed no?

What are trying to say Marty ? That he wasn’t assaulted enough in your view, that really it wasn’t assault, that he got off lucky, that the prosecution shouldn’t have gone ahead? Spit it out boy .

None of that lol.

Just saying that at the time before arrests were made and the fact that there wasn’t a mark on little OJ, I thought it may have been a fabrication or an over embellishment of actual events.

But it’s good to see this cowardly twat get his just deserts.

Edit: For clarification, the ‘cowardly twat’ is reference to the scumbag attacker. (As cupid_stunt has pointed out, poor wording on my part).

Last edited:

Why the fuck is this far right bellend still posting here?

Sorry, who is the 'coward' here?

None of that lol.

Just saying that at the time before arrests were made and the fact that there wasn’t a mark on little OJ, I thought it may have been a fabrication or an over embellishment of actual events.

Why mention it now when it's proven not to be the case? You squalid little oxygen thief

None of that lol.

Well what you express in the first paragraph is what the far right and travellers tried to promote on social media. Perhaps have a better mix of Twitter and Facebook feeds , get a view from all sides as it were before posting. Perhaps even go so far as to think through what you are posting Marty ? Just so everyone knows where you stand.

Back
Top Bottom